[ROM][5.0.2] Beanstalk 5.0050 | Lollipop [3/15/15]

Search This thread

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
Hi again,
Thanks for replying to my last post.
anyway, is there any reason why almost every AOKP or AOSP rom keeps shutting down by itself. this keeps happening with this ROM and countless others unless it;s GPE or stock.

tiboric

Jul 30, 2011
Hi again,
Thanks for replying to my last post.
anyway, is there any reason why almost every AOKP or AOSP rom keeps shutting down by itself. this keeps happening with this ROM and countless others unless it;s GPE or stock.

Sounds like the problem I was having yesterday. It was solved by flashing an upto date radio in twrp. (I had already tried updating the firmware. So I'm sure it was the radio)

Working flawless now! So does every rom now but I'm sticking to BEANSTALK !

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
Sounds like the problem I was having yesterday. It was solved by flashing an upto date radio in twrp. (I had already tried updating the firmware. So I'm sure it was the radio)

Working flawless now! So does every rom now but I'm sticking to BEANSTALK !

Hi, do you have a link to that custom radio or whatever? Thanks.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looking for CM12? See Post 3

Beanstalk 5.0.XXX for HTC One M7
    Source: https://github.com/scotthartbti

Please thank scott.hart.bti who is the creator of Beanstalk ROM and the Cyanogenmod Team whose work is the base of this ROM!

BeanStalk-Custom-ROM.jpg

• Feature list coming soon....

Changelog

CM 12

cm12.png

1.) Flash twrp first
    2.) Then backup your phone
    3.) wipe phone and flash rom & gapps
    4.) boot phone for the first time
    5.) Boot into recovery then flash supersu

WIN
    Latest ROM
    12/07/2014 Download

Mirrors
    Dropbox Folder
    How many people are running the ROM now, just out of curiosity? The androidfilehost download count seems to be broken
    Do I not release builds often enough?
    Try building it yourself!

beanstalk-md.png

Setup to build - This section can be skipped if you've ever built anything before. This is for first time build setup.
    1. From terminal type : mkdir /beanstalk && cd /beanstalk
    2. From your root terminal location, type the following: sudo apt-get install curl git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev sun-java6-jdk pngcrush schedtool g++-multilib lib32z1-dev lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline5-dev gcc-4.3-multilib g++-4.3-multilib
    3. Type: mkdir ~/bin
    4. Type: PATH=~/bin:$PATH
    5. Type: curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/bin/repo
    6. Type: chmod a+x ~/bin/repo

Then:

To get started with Android/BeanStalk, you'll need to get familiar with Git and Repo.

To initialize your local repository using the BeanStalk trees, use a command like this:

repo init -u git://github.com/scotthartbti/android.git -b lp5.0
    Then to sync up:

Please see any of the official beanstalk XDA threads for building instructions.

For more information on this Github Organization and how it is structured, please read the wiki article

Finally once you have that all set up, you can use these scripts to make building the ROM easier!

Using my script:
    1. After you performed the steps above, extract the build scripts into your folder /beanstalk
    2. Make sure all your permissions are set correctly by typing ./fix-permissions.sh in the command terminal
    3. Next, simply type ./build.sh and it will prompt whether you want to sync with the latest source!
    4. That's it! It's really that simple!!

Still too difficult to figure out? Then wait for my builds and do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ASK FOR AN ETA!

****NOTE: For all these steps it is assumed you are running some derivation of Linux.****
    The build still isn't flawless yet. I'll try again tomorrow. It'll be perfect soon enough guys

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app