My phone is stuck at boot screen!? T.T

Search This thread

jrooquach

Apr 21, 2013
Ok so this is what happened. I got tired of cyanogenmod so I flashed android revolution and after I installed it, the phone got stuck on the boot screen. I got so scared that I did random stuff like wiping everything in the htc one. So I read somewhere that I should use the one in all tookkit to sideload a rom. The problem is that I can't sideload it, it gives me this error " error:closed". I also tried using adp but when I sideload swipe in twrp, it gives me this: ADB Sideload Complete FAILED

Can anyone please guide me through this? I'm really scared right now because this is my first smart phone, I just want my htc one. I don't care if I have to make it stock... Please help T.T :crying:

Last edited:

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Ok so this is what happened. I got tired of cyanogenmod so I flashed android revolution and after I installed it, the phone got stuck on the boot screen. I got so scared that I did random stuff like wiping everything in the htc one. So I read somewhere that I should use the one in all tookkit to sideload a rom. The problem is that I can't sideload it, it gives me this error " error:closed". I also tried using adp but when I sideload swipe in twrp, it gives me this: ADB Sideload Complete FAILED

Can anyone please guide me through this? I'm really scared right now because this is my first smart phone, I just want my htc one. I don't care if I have to make it stock... Please help T.T :crying:

What version of TWRP are you using. For ARHD you need 2.6.3.3 or newer. Don't use toolboxes..Get used to using fastboot and adb. Also you can you use an OTG cable to put a rom on your phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Last edited: