help to get the best stock TW experience :)

Search This thread

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

okay after some CPU issues im back to running complete stock ND8 no custom recovery or root as of yet....but i want the "best" stock ND8 experience so what kernel should i use to be able to mod the stock rom and to be able to switch out ND8 modem for NDC modem....im probably gonna use Philz as my recovery again tho....any ideas would be grate and i have tried KToonsez kernel already (messing around with it gave me the CPU issues)

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
There's only, technically, four kernels available compatible with TouchWiz 4.4.2.

1. Completely stock kernel.

2. @CNexus' permissive modded version of the stock ND8 kernel (only difference between completely stock and this is it's permissive instead of enforcing).

3. @ktoonsez' KT747.

4. @CNexus completely custom one, which I can't recall what it's named.

KT747 is the most developed one. I look forward to trying @CNexus' custom one which I'm guessing won't be completely developed until his MOAR for TouchWiz 4.4.2 comes out.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v6.3, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My NexT kernel works fine with the NDC modem, I'm running it with the NDC modem right now
    There's only, technically, four kernels available compatible with TouchWiz 4.4.2.

1. Completely stock kernel.

2. @CNexus' permissive modded version of the stock ND8 kernel (only difference between completely stock and this is it's permissive instead of enforcing).

3. @ktoonsez' KT747.

4. @CNexus completely custom one, which I can't recall what it's named.

KT747 is the most developed one. I look forward to trying @CNexus' custom one which I'm guessing won't be completely developed until his MOAR for TouchWiz 4.4.2 comes out.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
    senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v6.3, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.