Glasszone color screen protectors: EDIT: 9/21/12 Pictures and review

Search This thread

hypertek

Oct 25, 2006
adhesive is only on the outside underneath the colored border. I have yet to see a screen protector with it all over. I think it would mess up the picture quality.

rha_december

Jan 29, 2012
Fayetteville
I just ordered a yellow one. I have a yellow/blue spigen case, so I'll post pics of how it looks when I receive it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

SONE9

Nov 25, 2010
Ottawa
Great review, although I am having trouble seeing the uneven sides. I will keep looking @.@

Currently using my BUFF ARMOR screen protector, but I have always been interested in using a glass one except at the time, only xgear rev.1 was available.

hypertek

Oct 25, 2006
Here is a really bad picture with the black aluminum home button
I'll try to get better pics later
mi2yqh.jpg

shaneledford

Aug 8, 2010
I really hate the "sparkly" finish on these and the ones from Mercury. Wish someone made just a jet black one.

rlatjs17

Aug 16, 2012
New Jersey
Just got my yellow one. Lime is on its way.
Also came with a fortune like the ones in the fortune cookies lol.
Edit: Does not fit with Draco bumper. No proximity issues, no rainbow effect, and no sensitivity issues. Finally a glass screen protector with no issues.
EDIT: I have proximity issues......
scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
Reactions: PatcheZ

Skander1998

May 23, 2012
Doha
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S7
This is critical! I do not think I'll buy more because of this problem.

You placed it wrong, you should give the right side of the sensors more room, to get the exact fit (don't mind the camera, it doesn't have to be at the complete center), you should follow the capacitive buttons on the bottom and tilt it a little to the right on the top.

Works on 8cm sensors.

MisterTedster

Apr 14, 2010
Thanks for this. I got mine in and I noticed that the cutouts for the light up capacitative buttons are just very slightly off. Anyone else notice this?

rockneo

Mar 26, 2011
Where can I order one? The listing ended.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Sachiru

Nov 29, 2012
Ebay still has them, just search for "s3 tempered glass". Just got mine in the mail today, the glass experience is unforgettable, it's like there's no screen protector at all.
It's in the same pocket as my keys and swiss knife, and so far not even a hairline scratch can be seen.
The white dots are unnoticeable when the screen is on, and could be seen only with specific angles when the screen is off. It is irritating for other people, true, but I'll take that con for the pros of glass transparency that you won't think it has a protector on it, scratch proof screen with 9 hardness and extremely oleophobic coating (I can wipe off my fingerprints with a damp hankey).

Sent from my SHV-E210S using xda app-developers app

zmagas1

Jul 28, 2010
Vilnius
I'm very interested in this. My only concern is will it fit with my Samsung Protective Cover+.

Maybe someone could provide more detailed (HQ) pictures showing corners and edges of this screen protector.

Also, does everyone experience proximity issues?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just asked the seller to send me to actual pics from the s3 and here is what I got from them

iCR5CdB4gdU6wfSB37yM2w.jpg

9P7N6wu4MhzVQrCx8JGdXw.jpg

Compared to my mercury
    scaled.php

scaled.php

I also told them the mercury had 1-2mm gap and i asked them what the gap was and they said it was 0.01mm-0.5mm
    Hey guys sorry I missed the delivery today =( , Had to do some running around for the family and missed the delivery signature required for it. So I will get it tomorrow and will post up alot of pictures and maybe a video review. But I'll probably apply it after a shower lol
    Ok guys it came in today =). just gotta find my camera and I'll post pictures and thoughts
    2pq732x.jpg

34orkpk.jpg

xpqa03.jpg

2qn5uhd.jpg

I took my soldering iron and removed a little bit of the lip on the case, helps alot.
    Also I want to ask do I need home button decal sticker to use with Glasszone Screen Protector? Does the original button hides underneath the Screen Protector?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Yes, the home button is recessed. However, I don't use a button, and still can press the home button fine-- I just have to press a bit harder. So the answer to your question is sure, you can get a home button if you want. If you don't just know it's not really that big of a problem to deal with :good:
    I didn't use one mainly because I couldn't find a decently-priced white sticker... seems like it's the only color not sold by itself :[