[KitKat] LG G Pad 8.3 official rollout begins in Korea

Search This thread

Impromark

Nov 28, 2013
Calgary
Reactions: bogdan109

afrikanac

Aug 20, 2012
there is an official announcement that KK will be out and available in April for Greece;)

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

Mikegrmn

Aug 24, 2013
I've installed the pre rooted kk version yesterday.But I think I'll go back to linaro cm11. LGs ok seems not fully allowing immersive mode. What I'd love to keep around would be the keyboard and the lock screen. I just love how the lock screen wallpaper reveals the home screen around the finger where the screen is touched. Other than that I think I liked cm11 better. I just have to pass on ART in favor of exposed. Xposed just brings so many options. Btw some Xposed modules just don't work as expected on stock.

pflorin

Dec 28, 2010
Technically its not, because we are reporting official update being rolled out in Korea in the General section and not a download link to the actual firmware, plus I didnt get that link when I searched the other day.. anyways .. if you feel that disturbed by my post .. I'm requesting to any admin/mod to remove it!

It was posted in XDA before. Link.

Subtleone

Jul 10, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Technically its not, because we are reporting official update being rolled out in Korea in the General section and not a download link to the actual firmware, plus I didn't get that link when I searched the other day.. anyways .. if you feel that disturbed by my post .. I'm requesting to any admin/mod to remove it!

How does my giving a link get interpreted as being disturbed? Someone accused you of having gleaned it from XDA, and instead of simply saying they were mistaken, you quoted the timestamp as proof. The link I gave clearly says it was taken from the official LG servers, and beyond the dozen posts that preceded your thread, I personally posted I had installed and tested it, and deleted it, all before your thread. That does not mean you got the information from XDA, but it was definitely already being discussed and tested before you posted it, that's all.

Top Liked Posts