My first zooper widget and theming. What do you think?

Search This thread

husker97

Nov 9, 2013
Hays, KS
Hey xda. This is my first time using zooper widget. I tried to go with a transparent black and orange theme. This 4x2 widget shows time, date, battery %, battery temp, battery voltage, current weather, current temp, and the days max and min temps. The clock shortcuts to the clock app. The battery shortcuts to the settings app, and the weather shortcuts to the weather channel app. Also in the top left corner of the widget, I put in a small transparent Z to shortcut straight to zooper widget. I am also running nova launcher, Gel app pack, and pie controls. I am really liking this setup and interested to see what everyone else thinks.

uploadfromtaptalk1403728984487.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1403729014105.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1403729029304.jpg

cacing32

Jul 8, 2014
Thats really nice, I think it would be great if the color orange is replaced with white, but depend on the wallpaper :D

Would you want to share your work? I want to set your widget for my phone.

w.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey xda. This is my first time using zooper widget. I tried to go with a transparent black and orange theme. This 4x2 widget shows time, date, battery %, battery temp, battery voltage, current weather, current temp, and the days max and min temps. The clock shortcuts to the clock app. The battery shortcuts to the settings app, and the weather shortcuts to the weather channel app. Also in the top left corner of the widget, I put in a small transparent Z to shortcut straight to zooper widget. I am also running nova launcher, Gel app pack, and pie controls. I am really liking this setup and interested to see what everyone else thinks.

uploadfromtaptalk1403728984487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403729014105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403729029304.jpg