Galaxy note reaching its end of life.

Search This thread

Avitohol

Jan 3, 2014
Varna
Ok I'll admit, sometimes I am a little embarrassed by the ridiculous size of my phone.... when a couple of years ago, I was very proud of it.
Yes. You are right for the phone. But it's not (only) a phone. It's a Phablet, Tablephone, etc.
For me it's with perfect size (16x10) for such device. It just needs a (min) twice RAM, Quad CPU, faster RAM (to avoid lag) and bigger battery and it should be perfect. Unfortunately hardware update is impossible but software one still goes on here in xda. :good:
Many THANKS to developers. :good: . . . and Hats off ! :cool:

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
your galaxy note will reach its end of life only when you drop it and crash its screen [emoji12]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah i believe in that, i'm just going back to NOTE again Today :angel:

Hope the DEV Will make it for a couple of years again :victory:

If my Note is on good conditions when Android L is released I will help to get it working as I did with Android Kitkat, but I do not promise. I always be grateful to all Note family than bringed me good moments, but now I'm really near to get something big on the fact of job, and I cannot promise to be as much as active as I were. You can see lately I am really stopped, needed to take a break.
    WOW man, note 1 is this a very good and powerfull phone, with the hardware it has it should las 2-3 year at least.... look at the galaxy s 1 that still has support for new rom's .... so If this one stop receiving support is that most devs will pass to a new phone, but that doesn't mean the end ... :victory:

Well, that's true, with a few minor modifications. The S1 isn't using an Exynos 4 SoC, but a Hummingbird (Exynos 3) which is a friendlier SoC to work with (that I've read at least), so the S1 developers haven't had the hair pulling experience with that one, like the devs have had here. The Note is still powerful for what it is, but that doesn't mean squat when it's not even possible to get everything working right. The Note is a dog with two broken legs. It walks, but it can't run like it should do.

I'm leaving the Note on Monday for the Z Ultra (yey!), and it'll be exciting to have a brand new, just released device again! So see you, suckaz! Okay, I'm joking. I'll still hang around here for a little while.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    And this thread is for ?
    I-Just-Got-Laid-Off-What-Do-I-Do.jpg

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:​
    Im gonna stay with the note 1. I dont game on the phone, i have an xbox for that. All the apps i use still work fine, while i understand the temptation of a new shiny phone... that feeling usually only lasts a couple months and at the end my mobile daily habbits and productivity would stay unchanged.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app