[THEME][10/3/11] Bluedipity7 1.6 for Serendipity VII Build 3

Search This thread

Sarius24

Apr 11, 2011
I would love to have a green mms please! Serendipity VII has a pretty basic mms. I like the bubbles better.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App

white00gt

Dec 15, 2010
CT
the cwm zip or the apk?

I used the zip file and still have blue steel skin on gb keyboard, was I supposed to change the apk file with the one in the zip?

Got it figured out Pauldiddy theme used a gbkb apk. had to use your skin for the GBKB apk. then it worked, like yours MUCH better!!!

Thanks again

Last edited:

bryman27

Aug 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
Yeah? Also do I absolutley need your theme before actually flashing that? Really all I want to do is just replace the mms for the bubbles.

No, you don't need my theme for that, just flash it in recovery mode just like a rom and then you'll have it. It looks just like the blue one, but green instead of blue.

Sarius24

Apr 11, 2011
Thaaaanks bro :D
Looks good. How do I change the timestamps to green?

Last edited:

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
Very nice work. I don't much care for blue but I'm loving this theme.

Sent from my Gingerbread Captivate! (this thing should've came with a cape)

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
I'm getting a message now on my screen that says "currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" this happened after I flashed g mod battery after I flashed bluedipity. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

bryman27

Aug 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm getting a message now on my screen that says "currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" this happened after I flashed g mod battery after I flashed bluedipity. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Could you get me a screenshot?

Top Liked Posts