[ Radios ][ 9-5 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

Search This thread

regulator207

Nov 2, 2008
the main radio works with baked snack. dunno about the wimax since i dont have 4g in my area but it did flash successfully without error messages.

1wingangel

Dec 20, 2009
Midgar
latest radio not working w fresh 0.3.
it says install complete and to reboot.
when i reboot, it goes to the screen with the package-arrow-andy logo, then goes to the same screen only with a taskbar at the bottom(for about 3 secs) then reboots.

timncantx

Jun 18, 2010
scanning

I am in a 4g area:
]EVO_WiMAX_25641_R01 = scanning
EVO_WiMAX_25043_R04 = scanning
EVO_WiMAX_24722 = 4g works

I am running 1.47.651.1 Baked snack (rooted prt1 and 2 with nand unlocked)
2.6.29.789b291 krtnal
2.1-update1
radio 2.05.00.06.10

I did update profile and prl

Sprockethead

Jun 6, 2010
Atlanta, GA
EDIT: The one here worked fine: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=713770

Oh, also there is something up with the .zip, maybe.

In clockwork recovery, i get:

Code:
Installing update...
Extracting radio image...
E:Multiple firmware images
E:Can't store radio image
E:Failure at line 3:
write_radio_image PACKAGE:radio.img
Installation aborted.

Whats up with that? Advice?

Last edited:

timtlm

Mar 17, 2008
St Louis
I flashed the radio from fresh, and all went well. The baseband showed up and everything worked fine. However after flashing the wimax, my 4g went out. Tried flashing the 2nd wimax to downgrade, and 4g still didn't work. I tried the mac address fix, but my mac was correct. I ended up flashing the pcimg.zip from toasts part 2, and then follwed the remaining steps to finish full nand unlock. Then i flashed back to fresh, updated the radio and prl, and now i have 4g back.

Just wanted to report back. I tried the latest wimax again after reading some tips to get it fixed. I don't think the tips actually fixed the problem, but I did end up eventually getting a 4g signal. The problem is it takes forever after the widget turns on before it shows a signal. I flashed the first wimax in the first post, and I get a 4g signal right after the widget turns on. So feel free to flash back and forth and test them out.

tmotech88

Jan 13, 2010
jacksonville
I'd like to know the answer to this if anyone knows.

OK i flashed then latest radio into my system and everythings seems to be going well and i am currently using Fresh 0.5.3 . now with the winmax i havent done that yet just to see if thats gonna be included in the next ROM. buti am very eager to try it out :D
But like i said the radio is sucessful in latest fresh rom and no you dont have to have the OTA update!

Beejis

Nov 14, 2008
Washington
OK i flashed then latest radio into my system and everythings seems to be going well and i am currently using Fresh 0.5.3 . now with the winmax i havent done that yet just to see if thats gonna be included in the next ROM. buti am very eager to try it out :D
But like i said the radio is sucessful in latest fresh rom and no you dont have to have the OTA update!

Right on, thanks. I just flashed right after you wrote this and so far everything is going smoothly. Haven't tried Wimax yet though either.

Beejis

Nov 14, 2008
Washington
It's a no go on the Wimax radio, my 4g just keeps scanning when I should be picking up a decent signal. Oh well...

tmotech88

Jan 13, 2010
jacksonville
If you want you can try and fix it by following this posts directions...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=714638

I can't right now because I am at work, but I am going to try when I get home. If you do end up trying, let me know your results.

you already read my mind. SUCESS. i got 4g back. but i did downgrade to the previous wimax band but i got a sucessful MAC address and great reception again DL at 2948kbps UL 977kbps

xak944

Jun 9, 2010
North Carolina
Google Pixel 7
EVO_Radio_2.05.00.06.10 is working fine on Fresh 0.3.

However, the EVO_WiMAX_25641_R01 causes 4G to stop working, and so does EVO_WiMAX_25043_R04. Had to downgrade back to EVO_WiMAX_24722, now 4G is working again.

Top Liked Posts