I need a ROM for my Huawei Ascend P1 LTE (U9202L-1).

Search This thread

enderar

Jul 6, 2014
Good and greetings to all the developers of this community, I come with a request for urgency, I have the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE (U9202L-1) and the truth is that the system was launched in 2012 with the release of Android 4.0.4 and even in 2014 this company Huawei has not yet released an update for this team, I would ask you please launch a newer custom ROM as 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 versions. We are hundreds who are suffering with this magnificent phone for not having a current version of Android for our cell. I hope you respond to my request and do something for us. Greetings and many thanks!

Sent from my U9202L-1 using XDA Free mobile app

plegdroid

Recognized Contributor
Sep 15, 2011
Manchester, UK
Good and greetings to all the developers of this community, I come with a request for urgency, I have the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE (U9202L-1) and the truth is that the system was launched in 2012 with the release of Android 4.0.4 and even in 2014 this company Huawei has not yet released an update for this team, I would ask you please launch a newer custom ROM as 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 versions. We are hundreds who are suffering with this magnificent phone for not having a current version of Android for our cell. I hope you respond to my request and do something for us. Greetings and many thanks!

Sent from my U9202L-1 using XDA Free mobile app

Afternoon matey. This forum is for Nexus/oppo devices, you'd need to be making this request in your own device forum, or build the rom yourself.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ