Hidden Service menu Code

Search This thread

razholio

Mar 18, 2011
Or you could go into build.prop, change ro.radio.network.type to enable then change network mode In the network settings menu

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

First of all THANKYOU! you saved my ass big time. I searched for the LTE- off button long ago and found bubkis. I never thought to look in build.prop. The switch is there to enable the config menu, but the key is ro.radio.networkmode (at least on the ATT ICS rom). Just set the value to 'enable' (disable by default) and two new menu items appear in the network settings menu. The one you mention allows you to set the network connection priority so you can choose 2g/3g or 2g/3g/LTE, but there's also a menu item (a switch, really) called '2g only' if you find the need to go GSM-only for some reason.

geokilla

Jun 5, 2010
Toronto
I see again another North American Optimus G model that still has the same baseband version as all the rest. Is this implying that all the models should support 700, 1800, 2100 and 2600mhz LTE bands, they just have them disabled in software?

:confused:

I saw this in the Service Menu as well. I wonder if this is true. If it is, it would significantly improve my LTE signal quality, as 2600MHZ LTE sucks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Or you could go into build.prop, change ro.radio.network.type to enable then change network mode In the network settings menu

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
    I was curious if there was service menu and, found the code for the P920, and I just replaced the 920 with 970 and it worked, code for service menu is 3845#*970# :D
    Service Menu > LTE-Only > Modem Settings > RAT Selection > LTE Only
    OR
    Service Menu > WCDMA-Only > Modem Settings > RAT Selection > etc.

Carrier: Bell Canada
    Android: v4.0.4
    Baseband: APQ8064/MDM9x15M
    Kernel: 3.0.21
    Build: IMM76L
    Software: E97310f
    The hidden service menu for the Rogers LG Optimus G (LG-E971) is 3845#*971#
    Wat does it do?

Sent from my LG Optimus G

its a service menu for settings and testing purpose for the factory, I was hoping by getting into the service menu I would be able to turn off the LTE radio, but even in the service menu I can`t find anywhere to turn off the LTE radio.:confused: