[Q] Windows Explorer and Pocket File Manager XAPs?

Search This thread

winphoneuser

Jan 31, 2014
Ekaterinburg
Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found

Last edited:

djamol

Jun 3, 2014
Pune
www.twitter.com
Do anyone still have the xaps of those apps?

• Windows Explorer version 1.0.0.5 (no matter encrypted/marketplace or no)

And if yes, can you share it? (Share to PM if you have decrypted/unlocked one because piracy is forbidden here)

For sure, I need that for @djamol method that was posted about a week ago but deleted because of apps he used and app he get success with were all paid. I think that sharing marketplace XAPs here is not forbidden.

UPD: Pocket File Manager found

How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??

Last edited:

winphoneuser

Jan 31, 2014
Ekaterinburg
How do you install old versions xap from the marketplace??

I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).

Last edited:

djamol

Jun 3, 2014
Pune
www.twitter.com
I can`t. There is a guy who can do so and he uses JTAG related hardware to achieve that. I can just give him a xap and then hope he`ll do that and then he may create sideloadable xap using interop-unlocked phone possibilities or with your method.

It won`t help if you want to install some really important apps like Skype. It contains ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in its manistest and can`t be sideloaded even if I have unlocked/decrypted xap (and I have different versions of it). Probably you can with interop-unlocked phone, but not on Nokia Lumia phones yet (unless you have riff box, jtag and/or other related hardware).

I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity :D
Lol

winphoneuser

Jan 31, 2014
Ekaterinburg
I've already all tools & xaps but Microsoft won't allow me to publish that all things before their patch development.
They are tracking my each activity :D
Lol

What kind of patch they doing and what kind of things you`re unlocked already? If there is any patch, looks like it can only be in the WP8.1 GDR1 ROMs because of some ROMs with Lumia Cyan/WP8.1 are already published. Microsoft was never forced any updates for Windows Phone to install by everyone. Lumia 810 users still can`t install even 8.1 Preview for Developers AFAIK.

Hope you made something really useful.