Android miss of a mobile network out of the blue

Search This thread

KO3AK_UA

Jan 20, 2014
I encountered a problem of miss of a mobile network out of the blue. Changeover of a sim card and switching to the 2G-mode, - problems are not solved.
The problem always is resolved only after reboot (on/off flight mode does not help, as well as sim card reconnection),
After reboot the network finds always.
After detailed learning of a problem, was found out, that the network is not disconnected when XT890 is connected USB by cable to PC.
There are also some other alterations the operation of the product XT890:
If you compare it with the normal operating device, on the device which loses a mobile network, the screen is not locked (the sensor control ceases to react to tangencies) after connecting of the charger or USB a cable.
(On this device before appearance of defect and on the second similar device,when it is connected at the charger or connection USB - a cable to PC, the sensor screen does not react to tangencies).
At switch-off of a USB-cable the device there and then starts to search for a GSM-network. Finds, but for a short while. After switching off of the screen and repeated switching-on after 15-20 seconds the network is already disconnected. In a monitoring drawing it is displayed that in sleep-mode networks were not.

Three apparently experienced firmware device
  • Android 4.1.2 Blur_Version.91.2.26001.XT890.Retail.en.E
  • Android 4.1.2 Blur_Version.91.2.29001.XT890.Retail.en.G
  • And even
  • Android 4.1.2 Blur_Version.91.2.26001.XT890.Vodafone.en.F
with all firmware versions of the radio module
The result does not change.

I ask your help

Flacid Monkey

Dec 11, 2010
Can you make calls or receive incoming calls when this happens?

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

KO3AK_UA

Jan 20, 2014
Can you make calls or receive incoming calls when this happens?

Take or make a call to such a state is impossible. Any operations associated with the mobile network is not available.
However, if the application is running that has already established a connection, disconnect from the mobile network is not happening. For example, the navigator works.
In these times I can take or make a call

Last edited: