- Optimized Gps 
- Optimized data Connection 
- Optimized camera Quality 
- app2sd shuld be fixed 
- USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
- removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

cheers

Achotjan

How about a kernel?nAa kernel or Alf kernel or Alf kernel by Pilu?
Keep it up a good job..:D

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
So, which kernel is best for use with this version?

@pilu im just curious will you release this rom maybe this week...:rolleyes::D:D

Yes, on next week first alpha release go out... ;)

Naa 11 : Wifi aint working
ALfs v8 : Wifi ant working :/ What kernel should i use bro? The one that Pilu made?

Try it. If in the original release you have working wifi with my kernel, I think you get it with Achotjan's new release too... :D

So, the first quick look in this rom, I not found significant differences, the lighter version will based on V1.0, I dont want extend again the release time. ;) As I see this version have only configuration changes only, all apps and framework code is same as than V1.0, but need a longer examine. :)

Last edited:

Achotjan

Apr 7, 2010
Marseille
www.xperiaoverlay.com
And with my kernel (V4b) and V1.0 release you have working wifi?

for wifi , just replace etc/wifi folder with v1.0 one , i have donne a mistake , but now I will need a tester ive changed my plans for x8 want to provide a xperia S fereware version I havent the device in hand but have a xperia mini , so i will need testers , will wrote heare now working on new release so till that just wait

cheers

Achotjan

X8invisible

Oct 22, 2011
Internal Storage
Google Pixel 7 Pro
for wifi , just replace etc/wifi folder with v1.0 one , i have donne a mistake , but now I will need a tester ive changed my plans for x8 want to provide a xperia S fereware version I havent the device in hand but have a xperia mini , so i will need testers , will wrote heare now working on new release so till that just wait

cheers

Achotjan

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man you and pilu are the best:D
I so want to donate to you but im too young :(

Sent from my heart using xperia x8

pipi14

Sep 25, 2011
Kuressaare
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Used Achotjan_FreeXperia_SDE_V1.1_shakira about 5 mins cuz i got wifi error, so yea i rstored back to MiniCm7. But looks good and it was faster than the old version.

edit: red that we have to take the wifi stuff from ver 1. But i will stick with MiniCm7, so keep up the good work. Maybe in the future will use this rom as daily.

Cheers..

Last edited:

karlo0321

Mar 22, 2012
wow hes continuing his rom, thanks achotjan. and thanks also pilu for the fixing kernel. you two are so great! good job :D

Reactions: xKARLOx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------
    --- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_v1.1.1 ---

Code:
    [CENTER]- Updated latest Google Play Store 
    - optilized Rom Speed and Smothnes 
    - Optimized Gps 
    - Optimized data Connection 
    - Optimized camera Quality 
    - app2sd shuld be fixed 
    - USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
    - removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0 ----

Changelog :

Code:
    - fixed bluteouth 
    - fixed Wifi
    - added new radio app ( Xperia Arc 2.3.4 ) 
    - changed walkman player  by Xperia S moded miui Player !
    - fixed aire plane mode switch
    - fixed usb teathering 
    - fixed wifi teathering
    - fixed brightness issue 
    - fixed lockscreen bugs 
    - updated all system apps with latest one 

--- Features add : 
    - added compas 
    - added xperia notes 
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk again !
    - track id is now also available inside the radio app ![/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0_Beta-2 ----

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog :[/B][/CENTER]

- foxed bluteouth 
    - fixed headphone 
    - fixed status bar 
    - added new radio app 
    - added gallery 3d 
    - added walkman player (miuimusic by forgy..)
    - fixed facebook inside xperia connection random issue 
    - fixed random reboot 
    - optimized the whole rom , to be stable 
    - all stability releated bus fixed ! ( no more random reboot or other )
    - fixed app install 
    - fixed market app install 
    - fixed market sync random bootlop 
    - partially fixed wifi ( need somme report to see if is working for all )

--- Features add : 

- Added Ultra brightness into Cyanogenmodsettings / display 
    - Semc themes rebuilded fr mdpi support !
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk 

ps : not ask for theme issue that it not change the wallpaper 
    its not a issue or bug its a feature all semc wallpepers are available 
    on wallpaper/sony ericsson wallpaper
    Xperia S wallpapers and semc theme for theme chosser

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

screenshot1330226274585.png
    screenshot1330226200305.png
    screenshot1330226162584.png

CM7.2 Phone.apk and telephony provider ( solve the uSSD errors but lose Semc UI )

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

Kernel for SDE and USSD & SMS FIX

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    23/08/2012
    Please do not send pm to me related to this rom!!!​
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    First words: It will be a little bit off-topic, but I must say some additions to iridaki's post.

@OP: Read again iridaki's post, and read again and again... And thinking on it. After this read back your OWN posts. And thinking again. Everybody can see, the most post from you is nothing more than: ...in the NEXT release..., ...I WILL make..., ...SOON..., and of course: DONATE ME... Donate but why??? At least need a working rom. And need SUPPORT. Nothing happened since the first release what was in end of february/begin of march (I don't remeber exactly). And what happened in the last half year? Nothing. Two FAKE release (the V1.1 and the V1.1.1) with a long changelog, but nothing happened really. Everyone who have these releases can check it. Search a file/folder comparison tool (for example kdiff3 this is free and available for windows/linux) and you can see: nothing changed, just added a lot of conflicting tweak script, and replace few files (what someone mentioned earlier in this thread). This is NOT development. A lot of changelog and post about the future, without do any real changes is nothing more than a big joke. And want donation? The first thing: repair the BASIC functionalities (for example, the init script support, wifi, settings, etc.). These functions not working correctly in this rom, BUT working good in EVERY low quality, terrible roms. And a minimal support needed. If you not have enough time, search another member who can help to answer the questions. The frequent answer: "I working on lot of device" is not enough. This problem is exists in your ALL thread.
    Your style and posting method is too arrogant, when I read these posts: I feel from your words: "I'm a god of developing, and nobody can reproduce what I do". And finally some words about your signature. As everybody can see, you are a Team FreeXperia member. Good. But you are the only one FXP member, who not post sources, not give support, etc. The whole FXP team working for the WHOLE XPERIA COMMUNITY. But you looks like want to keep some privileges, and always hiding behind mystic posts, without any concrete thing.

@everybody: I can't say nothing more: read iridaki's post. The whole topic is nothing more than a dreaming. 2300+ posts for one partially working rom, and a lot of post about the future updates (what never arriving). If you want to make a donation to the OP, do it. If you want to wait for this rom, do it. If you want to talk about this rom, make a thead in general section, and everyone can write the useless ...I love this rom..., ...the great developer made it..., ...waiting..., etc posts

And finally: sorry for the long post and my english... ;)