Ultra thin Slim 0.3mm matte case

Search This thread

sdotagain

Oct 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
Item: Ultra thin Slim 0.3mm matte protective back case skin cover for HTC ONE 2 M8

URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221408515831

I just got this. Excellent price. Super thin. No bulk. Adds a matte finish to the phone for improved grip. Only down side is the bottom is open. I got the gray color.
3upyzyve.jpg
utyba9ym.jpg
6e4yseha.jpg
abytugah.jpg
yquzu4ys.jpg
jyquvuna.jpg
y7upybyb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jags_the1

Aug 26, 2010
Its actually quite a waste to buy such a case, it will provide no drop protection, and if you are just using it for improved grip and to avoid fingure prints, use a carbon skin with matte finish, or just buy a full body wet install screen protectors.

sdotagain

Oct 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
Its actually quite a waste to buy such a case, it will provide no drop protection, and if you are just using it for improved grip and to avoid fingure prints, use a carbon skin with matte finish, or just buy a full body wet install screen protectors.

This type of case isn't for drop protection. That's a given. The full body protectors either don't cover the sides or tend to peel away after some time. I had a vinyl skin from dbrand on my M7 and loved it but the M8 skins aren't out yet and this case only costs $1.49 + $1.99 shipping.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

thunderbls

Sep 8, 2012
almost same thing here

I just got mine today except the bottom is fully cover... well outside usb and headphone jack. I didn't buy this for drop protection its purely to keep the aluminum edges from dings and scratches as well as protect the slightly raised glass on each side of the phone. Mine is clear which I like as well you can still see the silver and HTC branding I like it.

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
be very careful with this case...had this for my M7 and a small drop onto my driveway and the phones edges were scuffed up really bad...

Mozart360

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah like others said this is not protective case, i had the same for my HTc one m7 and when i dropped it i had a shock on the back. Be careful mate :)

sdotagain

Oct 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
I just got mine today except the bottom is fully cover... well outside usb and headphone jack. I didn't buy this for drop protection its purely to keep the aluminum edges from dings and scratches as well as protect the slightly raised glass on each side of the phone. Mine is clear which I like as well you can still see the silver and HTC branding I like it.

Can you post a pic of the one you have?

thunderbls

Sep 8, 2012
Sorry at work wasn't able to respond until now.

Attachments

• 1398315924258.jpg
    1398315924258.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 256