[Rom][DISCONTINUED][Endymion V3.5|Sense 3.5|GB 2.3.5][ControlCenter]

Search This thread

ccrobin

Nov 22, 2006
I'll upload it to another. Dropbox sucks. All my links are disabled because of excessive traffic. Its been over a week.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

That would be great, thank you!

I'm loving the ROM, but really need the WiFi Calling otherwise I get no reception in my office.

wealthy23

Oct 5, 2011
Just wanted to say great job with this Rom first time I actually liked sense tje video cam is so stable its so cool two questions is the reason
Why the Rom is so stable is because this is a sense based phone?

And also I am trying to do the screen shot with the home plus power but it doesn't work is there a way to get it to work?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

mymeatb18

Feb 27, 2011
miami
The screenshot does work, well for me at least. You just gotta hit it right haha

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

mymeatb18

Feb 27, 2011
miami
Just hit them both at the same time once and about a second later the screen flashes

mymeatb18

Feb 27, 2011
miami
I don't think you can change them but just hit the buttons quickly don't hold them down at all

zaky1

Jan 31, 2011
Toronto
Hi every one I had a small Bug every couple of hours i am recieving a notifaction that my system had been recovered from fatal reboot and asking me to tell HTC
:confused::confused::confused: I wiped every thing out and fresh installed twice

Last edited:
S

sckboy78

Hi every one I had a small Bug every couple of hours i am recieving a notifaction that my system had been recovered from fatal reboot and asking me to tell HTC
:confused::confused::confused: I wiped every thing out and fresh installed twice

Go to about phone and go to tell HTC and then turn off the crash report. I think its there. I'm not running this right now but I'm pretty sure.

jayb222

Jan 27, 2009
New York
I tried flashing the wifi calling app and it never actually turns on after using it. It's saying wifi signal you weak. I have fill bars though. Anyone have a fix?

Last edited:

wealthy23

Oct 5, 2011
Quick question anyone know a why the screen locks up when you press the power button on took of the oc in the settings not sure why it happening here is a screen shot of my max and min

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337736325781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337736325781.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 330

jayb222

Jan 27, 2009
New York
Lol I tried to see if wifi calling worked again and it wouldn't but as I took a screen shot to show you guys, it just started working! Sweet. No problems at all with this rom. the best sense experience on the mt4g is right here. Even better than unity 3.0. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Last edited:

zaky1

Jan 31, 2011
Toronto
I got another bug when i plug my headphone and reciveing a call I can hear the other person but he cannot hear me any suggestion :confused::confused:

Thanks

txrocker281

Aug 28, 2009
I got another bug when i plug my headphone and reciveing a call I can hear the other person but he cannot hear me any suggestion :confused::confused:

Thanks

Yes,I have problem with this as well. Besides that, I must say this is the BEST Rom that I have used on this phone...can't wait for the next update :S

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
This is one of, if not the best Sense 3.5 Rom I have used, & I have tested many! I'm gonna stick with this until sense 4 gets the camera working, because truthfully, sense 4 is perfect! But this is the best 3.5. Thanks..

Reactions: elfysrfr

Top Liked Posts