[Guide] How to increase your gaming performance
To reduce lags download an app named Kernel Tuner or any system tuner(but i recommend to use Kernel tuner).
1. Of course changing cpu frequency to maximum but not done yet, and also change the both governor to performance. Don't forget to change gpu frequency to maximum!
2. Go to thermal and change the cpu to maximum (or any frequency as you want it) three of it.. Then change the temperature of threshold high, medium, and low to 85 degree all of it
3. Go to Misc and change the io scheduler to sio or deadline
4. Go to oom and change the preset to 1000 aggressive
5. Press menu button and create any swap file size, after that activate the swap and change the swappiness to 100
6. Lastly go to settings and choose general, then check "Prevent changes from other apps"
Now you can play the heavy games laglessly
Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA Premium 4 mobile app