Latest korean LG G2 F320K11a firmware new hide navbar feature

Search This thread

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
Yes its a leaked firmware LG are still working on updates before its available through official channels. But Optimusforums.com is a good source for these leaked roms, but they are just that leaked and not official so could have bugs but i'm running it and its stable.

11C is the latest, by the time its on OTA it might be 11D or 11E etc with the new hide navbar feature that 11a has and 11c removed :rolleyes:

curiousmileo

Jun 25, 2010
does anyone have any idea when this will come to the american versions? this is the update ive been waiting for

j_h3000

Jun 26, 2009
is there any way that we can port the new "hide nav bar" feature to international D802 ???

jody04c

Dec 7, 2010
Anyone help me getting my korean G2 working here in UK ?

No idea why it won't accept my uk sim card. Thank you.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Is your device network locked??

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

is there any way that we can port the new "hide nav bar" feature to international D802 ???

Check here... http://optimusforums.com/

Might be some answers for you.

ipmanwck

Is your device network locked??

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Check here... http://optimusforums.com/

Might be some answers for you.

I purchased the unlocked model from Negri Electronics and they assured me it was fully unlocked. They have been really crap trying to resolve the issue and sent like 6 emails over 3 days and only just got a reply (((

The model is the kt telecoms and when it's turned on it's comes up with a carrier text of olleh or something which leads me to believe Negri sent me the wrong handset or gave me wrong info ? Seems locked to me ??

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sw33t_Lov3r

Dec 8, 2012
Lima
There is a new firmware out that I'm running on my F320 now. Its F320K11a completely stock. However its a update.zip flash, so you need to install recovery and then flash it. I have flashed this over a F320S and L Model no problems. So its safe to say it will work on all F320's make a CWM backup first and place in on your hard drive just incase.

Changes include now in the menu nav settings you can now high the menu buttons for most apps.

Source and download

Its a 2.1GB download

Hi! This looks interesting. Will I brick my G2 if I flash this update? Mine is the D805.
It currently is runnning the build JDQ39B and latest D80510c-SSV-XXX firmware.

This update is (F320K) 11a, mine is 10c. Is mine outdated?

I'd like to have this feature : (

Thank you!

- L.

felipondrioxcl

Dec 16, 2013
Santiago
Hi! This looks interesting. Will I brick my G2 if I flash this update? Mine is the D805.
It currently is runnning the build JDQ39B and latest D80510c-SSV-XXX firmware.

This update is (F320K) 11a, mine is 10c. Is mine outdated?

I'd like to have this feature : (

Thank you!

- L.

Yo will brick it.

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

sagemda

Aug 15, 2012
Will this come on the D802 also ? Its one of the handiest feature... maybe now in april alongside with knock code... and from what ive seen this rom is 4.2.2 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a new firmware out that I'm running on my F320 now. Its F320K11a completely stock. However its a update.zip flash, so you need to install recovery and then flash it. I have flashed this over a F320S and L Model no problems. So its safe to say it will work on all F320's make a CWM backup first and place in on your hard drive just incase.

Changes include now in the menu nav settings you can now high the menu buttons for most apps.

Source and download

Its a 2.1GB download