Hey guys, i found a complete solution and works flawlessly.. hres how :
1) U must have usb debugging enabled, without that its useless.
2) Install kies and drivers, its a must.
3) download the adb bridge from hre: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1S0...UWc/edit?pli=1
4) install it and reboot ur computer
5) once done connect ur phone,
6) open adb and type: adb devices
7) ur going to get some sort of port connectivity
8) nxt type: adb pull /sdcard/
9) and voila!!! its going to take time depending on ur size.
PS this works completely and its also bypasses the password, so no worries!!