[ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

everix

Sep 3, 2010
Just thought I'd mention that HDMI output is working for me. Surprisingly, it also works better than it did on the AT&T RUU 1.85

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos
small request. think maybe you get implement HTC locations in the next release or a addon? no matter what apk files i use. it always crashes on me. when using certain features. i dont know if there are dependant files or not

swa2k4

Feb 19, 2011
Chicago, IL
Standard ROM is good have it in my unlocked att one x on T-Mobile.. connection drops every so often in usually strong areas, any idea boys?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Visual360

Feb 16, 2011
Silicon Valley
Hey Scott, small request. Could you please include the Exchange Email on this ROM. I know it's on the DE, so hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to include in the next release. I just can't go about using a different email client, especially for work.

I usually manually just push it in the app/system folder, so no biggie if not.

Thanks, and thank you for a great ROM. I think I've flashed 5x just this week on the various Clean ROMs, just because. lol.

Regards.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Standard ROM is good have it in my unlocked att one x on T-Mobile.. connection drops every so often in usually strong areas, any idea boys?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Ur running ur one x through tmobile? Sorry i know a lot about rooting and roms and such........but never tried running phones through other carriers. So could i run my one x through my verizon account? Thanks 4 the help
Not a newb by any means.....just never have tried this.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
Im still running 1.1 lite. Can i just flash the new one over or do i have to wipe everything? Enough improvements to do so? Thx :victory:

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
Ur running ur one x through tmobile? Sorry i know a lot about rooting and roms and such........but never tried running phones through other carriers. So could i run my one x through my verizon account? Thanks 4 the help
Not a newb by any means.....just never have tried this.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

No,vzw is CDMA

LCF_R

Jun 18, 2012
Moscow
Firmware has nothing to do with the ROM.ROM=system.img+boot.img decompilled and moded by chief so we can flash it from custom recovery.
All other images from ruu= firmware.
If you not using att simcard,then stick with international firmware.The only thing is ril libs (radio index library).For best result rils in ROM must match with your firmware (radio image to be exact).
Rils can be pushed or flashed on top of any ROM.

If I understood you correctly - you advising me not to flash this firmware, or flash this firmware and then flash ril. Where can I get this ril from international ROM? I'm in Russian Federation, there is no at&t. Moreover, there is no official HTC One XL (only HTC One X with Tegra), and there is no information about firmwares in Russian language at all. What will happen with my device, if I make a nandroid backup, than flash this firmware? If i'll have some problems - could I restore to my backup to make all changes back? Or if you don't advice me to flash this firmware at all - would you be so kind to advice me some international firmware, wich will fit my device perfectly?
Also awaiting for comments from our reputable scrolser. yes, I read your message about flashing with no problems, but vin255764 says that I must stik with international firmware. I'm asking because I do not like to make my phone dead.

P.S. Thanks everyone for replys.

jphilippon

Apr 15, 2012
I'm unlocked and rooted on 1.85, everything according to instructions, and I install 3.1.1 and I'm getting stuck on the HTC One screen... Any ideas?

vxclubby85

Nov 25, 2009
Hulu apk on CleanROM

Hey Guys,

I am using this rom and LOVING it, no issues what so ever! aparttttt from 1..

I have used the modified Hulu apk on my past few phones and even on my current One XL when it had the standard rom with no issues.

But since installing CleanROM, I can't get it to go past the "Buffering screen" have read people saying its got to do with Ad Blocking software causing these kind of issues. And some people have been able to fix it by installing an Ad Blocking program and resetting the permissions. Tried this also and no luck....

Anyone got the modified Hulu apk working here? or know a way to fix?

Is there Ad Blocking built into this rom?

Cheers,
Adrian

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
If I understood you correctly - you advising me not to flash this firmware, or flash this firmware and then flash ril. Where can I get this ril from international ROM? I'm in Russian Federation, there is no at&t. Moreover, there is no official HTC One XL (only HTC One X with Tegra), and there is no information about firmwares in Russian language at all. What will happen with my device, if I make a nandroid backup, than flash this firmware? If i'll have some problems - could I restore to my backup to make all changes back? Or if you don't advice me to flash this firmware at all - would you be so kind to advice me some international firmware, wich will fit my device perfectly?
Also awaiting for comments from our reputable scrolser. yes, I read your message about flashing with no problems, but vin255764 says that I must stik with international firmware. I'm asking because I do not like to make my phone dead.

P.S. Thanks everyone for replys.

Короче вот эти все ROMы-это не firmware,a просто система tipa софтвэр,сколько бы ты их не флашил,твоё firmware ostanetsa takim kak i было.вообще сменить firmware ne tak prosto kogda s-on.для этого народ делает супер cid,потом флашит оригинл подписанный HTC, (ruu.exe ili pgxximg.zip)to уже другая история
Nandroid всё восстановит в случае неудачи с этим ромом.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott and LCF_R

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
still no answer to my question? can you flash this over 1.1 or do i have to start over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-7-HOX.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM look and feel, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest T Mobile 5.08.111.2 OTA which is Android 4.2.2 infused with AT&T settings!
    • This ROM has no themes and is true to stock in looks!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • CleanROM is the longest running ROM series for the HTC One X!

features.png

• Android 4.2.2
    • Sense 5
    • Very Light Build
    • AOSP Recent's
    • Option For Minor Tiles
    • All Apps up to date
    • Busybox!
    • ADB as root!
    • System partition writable!

changes.png

Version 7.0R2- 12/13/2013
    • Re-compressed and update all files
    • Removed Auto and Stocks

installation.png

• Must have TWRP Recovery installed with unlocked bootloader! CWM Recovery not supported!
    • Highly recommend latest Jellybean firmware and S-Off!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

• All Users, Testers and Donaters! Thanks for your support!
    • All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Turge for the base ROM to work with! Please check out that thread and hit that Thanks button too! I cant make this ROM with out his base! Firmware is also there so you have to go to that thread ;)

Donations are gladly accepted! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    [/CENTER]
    Minor Tiles Attached!
    Well guys, I have opted to discontinue development on this device.

Thanks for everyone who gave feedback, made mods, etc.

I consider this ROM community goods and if you would like to continue to use it as a base for your own ROM then by all means feel free to.

I just ask that you give appropriate credit.

Thank you!

-Scott
    Now lets get back to ROM talk!

And thanks to Kennethpenn, Red5 and The_Scotsman! You guys rock and I dont ency your jobs.

And thanks to all the users who convinced me to stay! I do this for you!
    Guys, I dont normally ask this in a thread....

But lets try to get me to 8K thanks today. Would mean a lot me!

And we only need about 18 more 5 star thread votes if you think the work produced is worth it!

Thanks!