Galaxy Note Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is rolling out for Germany Hong Kong and Taiwan

Search This thread

maximus9314

Feb 6, 2008
Sydney
So what's the difference between the Aisan release of LM5 (leak) and the Germany release LSZ (official?) apart from language/region? Can anyone who has already flashed the LSZ build confirming if the 'Sort by last name' setting presents in Contacts' settings?

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
So what's the difference between the Aisan release of LM5 (leak) and the Germany release LSZ (official?) apart from language/region? Can anyone who has already flashed the LSZ build confirming if the 'Sort by last name' setting presents in Contacts' settings?

I guess nothing except the additional languages and crapware inside LSZ...but did no diff, so just a guess

Reactions: Anonymous Vagrant

shantanubarik

Jun 5, 2011
West Bengal
We are expecting feed back regarding performance, lag, memory against Previous Leak/ICS ROM from the one who have already installed the same. Any one?

ymmi21

May 17, 2011
Rawicz
start odin, put the .tar in pda, restart Note in Download-Mode (Vol down + Home + power), plug the usb in, start flashing (around 4-8 minutes).

Ok
I do this and I've this screen. But the light on WORD COM4 is Blue not Yellow. It's correct ?

Attachments

• odin.jpg
    odin.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 663
ok, deodexed LSZ working like a charm....right now using prerooted kernel from ZSLM5...should I wait for LSZ-kernel?

Why? I think soon you will be "bombed" with requests for an download....

I'm booting now, I tried with the LSC kernel. My own Deodexed is ok - pooh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macrint

langsalang

Jun 19, 2012
Done it through KIES.
Was on Hong Kong stock firmware.
Live in London but gave my phone to family member in China (holidaying in China at the moment).
Flashed Chinese firmware for them last week.
Just updated today through KIES.
OTA was saying try later server busy or something like that to wait for my turn or something. (message was in Chinese)
Didn't try out any of the new features as I've tried them all out with LSC leak.
Now I don't own a Note so not too bothered.

M3TALLICA

Nov 14, 2011
ThauDai, would you please upload a torrent of official completely stock firmware ? Thanks in advance.

psdatta2005

May 24, 2012
Bangalore
Re: Galaxy Note Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is rolling out for Germany Hong Kong and Ti

Guys I have a non rooted note n7000 with ics running Please can some one give step by step instructions on putting the German stock jelly bean roam..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all
    It is the end of waiting. Sammobile just tweet that it is rolling out officialy. Has any one installed it? waiting for feed back :)
    http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/18...-1-2-jelly-bean-update-for-the-galaxy-note-2/
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. The Galaxy Note is Samsung’s first Phablet device and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note users with their best support experience.

You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in phases. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry the update will arrive soon.

The new jelly bean update breathes a new life into the Galaxy Note, Samsung has completely ditched the old UI and has given the new Nature UX Interface, which is the same as the one being used in the Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy S III, in its latest Jelly Bean update. Samsung has brought a tons of features from the Galaxy Note II to the Galaxy Note with the new Jelly Bean software upgrade.

Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
    - Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
    - Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
    - Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
    - Multi-View can also be disabled
    - Page Buddy
    - Notification Panel can now be customized
    - New Additions in Notification Panel
    - Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
    - Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
    - Samsung’s Cloud services
    - Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
    - New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
    - 2 Home screen modes
    - New Notifications bar
    - Google Now

Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmware updates for your Samsung device.
    You can update your Galaxy Note through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.

Hot links:
    Check the 10 latest official firmwares for the Galaxy Note here!
    You can find our live firmware feed here!

Official Firmware Details:
    Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
    PDA: N7000ZSLM5
    CSC: N7000OZSLM5
    MODEM: N7000XXLSO
    Region: Asia

All the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmwares for the Galaxy Note are present in our Firmware Section as well. You can use our Firmware Section to manually update your device if for some reason you can’t officially update your device via Samsung Kies or via OTA as you are using a Custom ROM or if your Country has yet not received the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update. Also, bookmark this page as we will keep this page up to date with the latest information on countries and network providers releasing the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update.

* Video preview of the new Firmware is coming up!

* Screenshots of the new Firmware are coming up!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The leak Firmware and The official release version is same. But There is huge difference in size. (Leak-963.3 MB and Official-763.3MB)

Note: It is not a leak news. So I create the new thread for Information. MOD if it violates the rule please close the thread.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update: Official N7000XXLSZ rolling out for Germany (DBT)

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/194965403/0874506/N7000XXLSZ_N7000OXALSZ_DBT.zip.html
    right now deodexing LSZ...
    included languages in LSZ:

ok...will upload deodexed, zipaligned, prerooted version of LSZ now ;)
    btw, notification panel can be adapted again with different shortcuts as known from LSA to LSC

Here are two bangsti Mirrors. No FTP i need the Bandwith for the deodex Version from my friend eybee.

Mirror 1 ( DEV-Host)
    Mirror2 ( Share-Online)