Missing Sim Card Tray

Search This thread

igooner14

Feb 18, 2013
Hey everyone i'm I just got a Nexus 4 from a friend and noticed the Sim card tray was missing. Is there a way for me to use the phone now with out the tray? I'm trying to find a local cellphone repair shop locally to see if they have any Nexus parts but i haven't been lucky so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

parveen75

Aug 7, 2013
jalandhar
Buy it from ebay or othr e sites... Its common sense bro hw a person insert sim wthout tray???? And it cnt v solve by downloadng any apps.. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Buy it from ebay or othr e sites... Its common sense bro hw a person insert sim wthout tray???? And it cnt v solve by downloadng any apps.. Lol

you typing is making me laugh lol, i love it :p (please dont take it serously, i know you are using a phone)
now for ot:
duck tape and a piece of paper :p
or just use without a sim
or just cut a sim but with a bit more size so it takes same space as the tray

Reactions: vincentallen2

parveen75

Aug 7, 2013
jalandhar
you typing is making me laugh lol, i love it :p (please dont take it serously, i know you are using a phone)
now for ot:

Hahaha thx... Lol.. U cn undrstnd its hard to type full sentnce on mble...

username4this

Dec 22, 2013
Porto
Whatever you do don't insert the SIM without the tray. You will instantly regret it because:

A) mobile won't see it so you won't have network
B) it will be hard as **** to take it out again.

I did it once by stupidity and spent 20 minutes sweating and battling with 2 needles to get it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

now for ot: