• I WANT TO GET SHOT :)

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kssood

May 3, 2011
Shimla
Well u can't force anyone to read the entire post if he does not wish to .
Hope u remove the fake cuz its sure to cause more conflicts.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

u.bindal

Jan 6, 2012
Bangalore
i am confused...there are too many links to install google now... not sure which is good and working..
can anyone help me with the zip of GOOGLE NOW, that u just flash through recovery and don't need to change anything (or any settings) to get it working..

Last edited:

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
ohk... by the way, what is the problem in that...?? it can't recognize our voice or it can't speak back..?? or both of these..?

VOICE DOESN'T WORK CAUSE IT REQUIRES A HIGHER API LVL THAT WILL BE ACHIEVED EITHER BY: INSTALLING JB, OR PORTING THE APIS TO ICS

BEFORE YOU POST!PLEASE NOTE THAT VOICE SEARCH DOES NOT WORK AT THIS TIME, SO DONT ASK!

IF YOU DID NOT READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST THEN DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THIS OR STORM MCCLOUD'S ZOMBIE KOALA ARMY WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND... LETS NOT GO THERE UNTIL WE HAVE TO :)

IF ANYONE REPORTS THAT VOICE IS BROKEN THEN THEY SHOULD READ THE NEXT LINE
IF ANYONE ASKS ABOUT ANYTHING THAT IS EXPLICITLY WRITTEN ON THIS PAGE ALREADY, THEY WILL BE SHO... NEVER MIND :)

this is why i want people to read.
thats why i make them in big colorful letters :) :) :)
I don't care what they flash or what they do. i just want them to read and not ask questions that could be avoided by reading :p

Last edited:

u.bindal

Jan 6, 2012
Bangalore
this is why i want people to read.
thats why i make them in big colorful letters :) :) :)
I don't care what they flash or what they do. i just want them to read and not ask questions that could be avoided by reading :p

Hey bro... do u think that i didn't read your first post already.......!!! I know voice doesn't work.......
The thing i am asking is that what do you mean by voice doesn't work ... can't recognize our voice..? or can't speak back..? or both..?

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Hey bro... do u think that i didn't read your first post already.......!!! I know voice doesn't work.......
The thing i am asking is that what do you mean by voice doesn't work ... can't recognize our voice..? or can't speak back..? or both..?

As far as I know
It just doesn't have support for armv6

There's a work around though :)

Sent from the My Little Pony Official App

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
As far as I know
It just doesn't have support for armv6

There's a work around though :)

Sent from the My Little Pony Official App

I can explain the workaround in detail as I've played with it all day.

Procedure:
1. download google now for ics armv6 flashable zip from the 2nd link and flash it(You may need to squeeze some space in the system partition by deleting ringtones, bootanimation, etc.. But not too much space is required though. Just around 10MB is more than necessary.)
->you now have working google now but no voice search
Screenshot_2012-09-30-17-47-51.png

2. install the workaround app mentioned from the post
->voice search may still not work

3. if this is the case, uninstall the original voice search you have in your system (using ti backup or whatever) and install the one from google play
->bravo!

To use voice search:
unfortunately you still can't use it by clicking at the mic icon within google now. You have to open the workaround app to use it.

A glance at the workaround app:
Screenshot_2012-09-30-17-57-45.png

You can add a widget to your homescreen, or even adding a cyanogenmod lockscreen shortcut to mimic the real one!
screenshot%20(1).jpg

Don't forget to thank the developers!

Top Liked Posts