Tips and tricks

Search This thread

Canadoc

Nov 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I figured this tablet is pretty new.and many of us might be discovering things we do didn't know.
Lets try to make a thread.

My observations:

There is a voice command app like Siri. In settings it apparently is listening for a keyword. This can be changed to one of 2 choices and can be disabled. Perhaps disabling it can improve battery life. Still too new for me to tell. This along with setting WiFi to turn off when tablet is in standby has given me very good standby time today. Lost only 1 -2 % over 8 hours. This is much better than I thought it would be ad could give iPad mini like standby.

The keyboard can be split by doing reverse pinch to zoom motion. It also can do swipe typing. Seems quite good and flexible for stock.

There are some cool themes for the tablet for free in the LG app store. They change the wallpapers as well as the icons.

Curious to see what you have discovered....

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Mhden2x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I figured this tablet is pretty new.and many of us might be discovering things we do didn't know.
    Lets try to make a thread.

My observations:

There is a voice command app like Siri. In settings it apparently is listening for a keyword. This can be changed to one of 2 choices and can be disabled. Perhaps disabling it can improve battery life. Still too new for me to tell. This along with setting WiFi to turn off when tablet is in standby has given me very good standby time today. Lost only 1 -2 % over 8 hours. This is much better than I thought it would be ad could give iPad mini like standby.

The keyboard can be split by doing reverse pinch to zoom motion. It also can do swipe typing. Seems quite good and flexible for stock.

There are some cool themes for the tablet for free in the LG app store. They change the wallpapers as well as the icons.

Curious to see what you have discovered....

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4