[roms]VENOMOUSVX2.0-DARKCARNAGEv1-DEADLY VENOM v1.3.9-VENOMOUS-BC-4.4.2-allSS-Themed!

Search This thread

dogg94

Jan 6, 2011
Wisconsin
Samsung Galaxy S20
I got this to install fine on mdk by flashing the rom then the Verizon test 1 mdk marc pack (after full wipe) but I couldn't get Google play services to update (same error as others have gotten) sick looking rom though!

mrw5641

Aug 6, 2010
Dog -- same thing, I did everything but nothing seems to work. I was hoping someone can help so I can keep the rom.

I got this to install fine on mdk by flashing the rom then the Verizon test 1 mdk marc pack (after full wipe) but I couldn't get Google play services to update (same error as others have gotten) sick looking rom though!

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Screen shots of blue chrome. Sorry , I didn't leave the stock wallpaper and I'm going to change this one out soon. The status bar icons I added. The ones that came with it were stock white. Great keyboard in my opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-44-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-44-53.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-43-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-43-38.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-44-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-44-39.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_2014-07-03-13-47-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-13-47-20.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-48-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-12-48-52.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Reactions: rbird2 and wtfchuck

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
cool Tulsadiver! welcome back?? :) upload the dialer throw on an attachment so i can grab and i'll add to the OP and maybe i can get it in the next Ed Foxhound release im working on / done with now but when i update it ;)

I'll see if I can. Yeah, I told you about not being able to do backups. After a lot of trying different things it finally started working. Then i lost all sound, completetly. Not when docking, phone calls, earphones, nothing. Thinking it was hardware, I took it in and the tech said an update was partially pushed to my phone and it and safestrap wasn't liking one another (something about the att safestrap made it go haywire knowing it was a verizon phone). I finally had to take the update in order to get sound. The tech had said there was not anything he could do so i had already got another phone. So I've been out for a while.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
There is a beta version of the newest AnTutu out. With only data turned on my NEW posted a pretty good score with GDux. I'll try venomous later.

AnTuTu, thanks, for letting me try your newest version. It ran fine.

Update: the second one is blue chrome. Its hard to tell when the quick panel icons are selected. I threw a little red in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-09-08-22-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-09-08-22-13.png
    202 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2014-07-09-09-42-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-09-09-42-28.png
    194 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2014-07-09-11-05-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-09-11-05-37.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Blue chrome is nice. Everything seems to running great.

Hey, anyone else having a problem with Email ntot syncing? It says it is turned off but when I set it up I had it set to auto sync every fifteen minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Blue chrome is nice. Everything seems to running great.

Hey, anyone else having a problem with Email ntot syncing? It says it is turned off but when I set it up I had it set to auto sync every fifteen minutes.

Duh, I forgot I turned the master sync off when I did the Antutu test.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Venomous VX 2.0
    NEW - Dark Carnage 1.0.3
    NEW - Deadly Venom 1.3.9
    NEW - VENOMOUS-DROID-BLUE-CHROME-v1-KitKat-EDITION 4.4.2 SAFESTRAP (Flash NC2 or NC5 Modules for the Safestrap 4.4.2 Upgrades done via my thread)
    All Ported to Verizon Safestrap MK2 - Shouldn't need to flash MK2 modules but go ahead if your scared to try without. Enjoy!!! Users please post Screenshots for Dark Carnage and Deadly Venom and Venom Blue Chrome 4.4.2 SS if you can your best shots!

Big thanks to Venom0642 and ted77usa for their ROMs and anyone else that contributed or helped them in the creation of. More info can be found on the original S4 AT&T thread but don't ask for support for this 4.3 version their already using 4.4 SafeStrap :p These are 1:1 Port with some added apps I've been including with all my roms like BatteryGuru ect. sorry I'm still hard at work updating gDux and a few other ROMs anyone that can help code or test or maintain please PM me.

If you like it thank us (original developers need thanks too you guys! or donate)
    -gogolie

PS Boot sound can be a little loud be prepared. Either replace the PowerOn.ogg or flash a zip to bring volume back to regular settings to avoid this.

14xyvis.jpg

[/CENTER]

Change Log Features: 1-30-14

• Based on Firmware XXUENA4
    • KT Kernel Thanks To Ktoonsez
    • Fast, Clean & Stable!
    • OGBattery Mod Thanks To Osama Ghareeb
    • Deodexed
    • Rooted
    • Zipaligned
    • BusyBox
    • SuperSu
    • Added Venom Wallpaper
    • Clean Build.prop
    • Wanam Xposed Lots Of Feature, Need To Play With It Thanks To wanam
    • Blast Tool Lots Of Features, Need To Play With It Thanks To FemBlack
    • Removed Bloatware
    • LTE Support
    • Initd Support
    • Fully Optimized
    • Extended Power Menu
    • 5X6 App Drawer
    • 4X5 Home Screen
    • Modified SystemUI
    • NottachXposed, XPosed Installer Thanks To rovo89
    • New Venomous V-X Bootanimation Thanks To JohnMcW
    • Red Accuweather Transparent Red
    • No incremental ringtone
    • Latest Version Hangouts Themed
    • apps2sd-moves apps to your externel sdcard
    • AdAway Ad remover
    • Transparent Playstore
    • YouTube AdAway
    • Much More Mods Too Long To List on here

*Recommended: Make a nandroid backup always.
    *Recommended: Full Wipe for a Clean Install
    *Boot into recovery
    *Wipe Data / Factory rest
    *Wipe Cache
    *Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    *Flash Deadly Venom ROM
    *Reboot Phone And Enjoy!

Recommend This Tip!
    After the first boot let it sit for 5-10min before setting up for best results.
    Flashing this Rom voids your warranty. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for anything happening to your phone as a result of you flashing this Rom!​

If You Downloaded My Rom I would Appreciate You Hitting the Thanks Button On This First Post And Rate It 5 Stars Please Thanks and Enjoy!

1. REBOOT TO SS RECOVERY
    2. ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR STOCK SLOT
    3.WIPE>ADVANCE WIPE (EXCEPT MICRO SD)
    4. INSTALL NEW ROM >>>>>Venomous-X2-NA4-STOCK-SLOT<<<<<
    5. REBOOT SYSTEM WHEN IS DONE.....ENJOY MORE INTERNAL STORAGE AND USE ROM SLOT 1 FOR OTHER ROMS
    6. HIT THANK ....IS NOT HARD RIGHT.....THE HARDER PART IS DONE.....BIG THANK TO @Venom0642, @BIGDADDYXXL FOR HELPING ME ALOT ....AND VISION X TEAM @TheAxman @JohnMcW @C13v3r0n3

VENOMOUS 2.0 VERIZON MK2 SS VERSION (MJ7 FLASH MODULES OR FOR MDK FLASH KT KERNEL AND MDK MARC PACK)
    Dark_Carnage_v1.0.3_VZW_S.S_EDITION_NA4.zip MK2 SS VZW
    Deadly_Venom_v1.3.9_VZW_S.S_EDITION_NA4.zip MK2 SS VZW
    VENOMOUS-DROID-BLUE-CHROME-v1-KitKat-EDITION 4.4.2 SAFESTRAP (Flash NC2 or NC5 Modules for the Safestrap 4.4.2 Upgrades done via my thread)
    If I got a thanks or donation for every download I've had since Jan I'd be happy to continue doing this but my urge to help others is dying with lack of peoples ability to press a simple button.
    ---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Same problem here too..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Use an app to access data/app-lib folder in android.... I like Root Explorer..... When your in data/app-lib find any duplicate folders for services
    For example I had trouble updating antutu benchmark. The folder had duplicates as follows

com.antutu.abenchmark-1 and also com.antutu.abenchmark-2

I delete the com.antutu.abenchmark-1 folder and reboot then go to playstore and update now works fine......

Just find the services folder and delete the -1 folder leave the -2. If you see more do this for each one that has both. Hope this helps others with the storage space issues.
    Screen shots of blue chrome. Sorry , I didn't leave the stock wallpaper and I'm going to change this one out soon. The status bar icons I added. The ones that came with it were stock white. Great keyboard in my opinion.
    Looks very nice

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

thanks bud :)
    updated op

changed the op added 3 new roms to complete the set! check them if you liked Venomous VX!