COMPARISON : OnePlus One VS Oppo Find 7a VS Galaxy S5 VS Galaxy Note 3

What smartphone among these four do you prefer?

• OnePlus One

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Galaxy S5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxy Note 3

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Oppo Find 7a

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara

Oneplus One
VS
Galaxy S5
Oppo Find 7
Galaxy Note 3

Hello to one and all !

Unveiled two day's ago OnePlus One is passed into the hands of our friends at Android Authority who had the chance to get their hands on the Killer Flagships. The following three videos which gives us an idea about the design and handling of the new upscale 'cheap' smartphone that will be available (in small quantities to begin with) April 25, 2014. Three comparative tables and a few shots are also there to give you even more information between the technical and visual differences of the four devices.​

★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★​

Vidéos, specifications & visual

Oneplus One VS Galaxy S5

Click on pics to enlarge

★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★​

Oneplus One VS Galaxy Note 3

Click on pics to enlarge

Oneplus One VS Oppo Find 7a

Click on pics to enlarge

Credits & Thanks : Android Authority

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
i really think it's between the 7a and OnePlus One, though I'd add the m8 in that list

for me, I hate samsung phones...Locked bootloaders to hell

Find 7a looks like there won't be a lot of dev support, and the OnePlus One isn't guaranteed support because of cm (think N1)

so, I'd choose the m8 because of the HUGE dev community. all variants of the m8 are basically the same and thus most of the software will work from any of the variants

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
$350 for a beast I on this the only thing I want for this is a good kernel with faux sound support and this is my father's day gift :)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
Many reasons not to buy the OnePlus One if you want a TOP smartphone.
Many reasons to buy it if you want a very good device at a very good price.

Reactions: scumpicule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oneplus One
    VS
    Galaxy S5
    Oppo Find 7
    Galaxy Note 3

Hello to one and all !

Unveiled two day's ago OnePlus One is passed into the hands of our friends at Android Authority who had the chance to get their hands on the Killer Flagships. The following three videos which gives us an idea about the design and handling of the new upscale 'cheap' smartphone that will be available (in small quantities to begin with) April 25, 2014. Three comparative tables and a few shots are also there to give you even more information between the technical and visual differences of the four devices.​

Vidéos, specifications & visual

Oneplus One VS Galaxy S5

Click on pics to enlarge

Oneplus One VS Galaxy Note 3

Click on pics to enlarge

Oneplus One VS Oppo Find 7a

Click on pics to enlarge

Credits & Thanks : Android Authority
    Many reasons not to buy the OnePlus One if you want a TOP smartphone.
    Many reasons to buy it if you want a very good device at a very good price.