Knock on doesn't work ;(

Search This thread

Rimvis

Aug 22, 2014
Hi, so recently rooted my LG-F320L and knock on doesn't work anymore while knock off works... I've seen threads where u have to dial something like 3845*#802# or 3845*#800# and you go to hidden menu, but it doesn't work, maybe because it's Korean version..? Maybe I've done something wrong with this root: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45692679#post45692679
And also I've tried hard reset with menu button and volume down button and it doesn't work, just LG logo keeps reloading :/
I'm on my way installing CloudyG3 1.3 today, maybe things will change, hopefully :)

Rimvis

Aug 22, 2014
update!!!!!!!!! I've just found that number for korean version hidden menu is 3845*#320# yay!!!
but i still have the other problem with hard reset tho :/

robogo1982

update!!!!!!!!! I've just found that number for korean version hidden menu is 3845*#320# yay!!!
but i still have the other problem with hard reset tho :/
Is it KitKat? If it is, turn off, press power+vol down, when LG logo appears, let go and press vol up+vol down.

If it doesn't work, and the Jelly Bean combination neither, connect it via USB to your pc and use adb (adb reboot recovery).

Rimvis

Aug 22, 2014
Is it KitKat? If it is, turn off, press power+vol down, when LG logo appears, let go and press vol up+vol down.

If it doesn't work, and the Jelly Bean combination neither, connect it via USB to your pc and use adb (adb reboot recovery).

Ok, so I installed cloudy G3 1.3, everything works perfectly fine except 2 things: every time I open gallery, it says "unfortunately gallery has stopped" and when I go to settings>display>home touch buttons>button combination, it says "unfortunately settings has stopped" and it drops me to settings>display slide. And I can't access hidden menu like I did once on stock ROM

N

nixnutz

This is a known issue with the G3. That is why I have it thrown down immediately.

robogo1982

Ok, so I installed cloudy G3 1.3, everything works perfectly fine except 2 things: every time I open gallery, it says "unfortunately gallery has stopped" and when I go to settings>display>home touch buttons>button combination, it says "unfortunately settings has stopped" and it drops me to settings>display slide. And I can't access hidden menu like I did once on stock ROM
Gallery can be fixed by clearing the Media Storage dat, if I recall correctly.

Rimvis

Aug 22, 2014
False alarm, everyone! I'm really sorry, it was only my fault, because I'm level 1 noob in rooting and flashing custom roms and such... So I was experimenting and after carefully reading steps on how to install CloudyG3 1.3 I forgot to make a backup and wipe system&data ;) That's all folks! Everything works like a charm now :)