[Q] help needed! regarding root

Search This thread
May 10, 2013
my galaxy note n7100 currently running on 4.1.2 i want to root my device to be able to install ditto note 3 D3 rom. please tell me whether i can directly flash 4.3 D3 rom running 4.1.2 or i have to update to 4.3 then i will be able to flash? please provide rooting guide and links which are necessary."Thanks alot

JedNote2

Dec 17, 2013
Imus, Cavite
Yow

It is ok for you to flash dn3 is you're coming from 4.1.2 but you need to flash the MJ5 bootloader for that if you face wifi is not working, just go to the main thread mate, and for the rooting i think the easiest way is cf auto root, try to search for your phone which is gt n7100 regarding cf auto root

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
my galaxy note n7100 currently running on 4.1.2 i want to root my device to be able to install ditto note 3 D3 rom. please tell me whether i can directly flash 4.3 D3 rom running 4.1.2 or i have to update to 4.3 then i will be able to flash? please provide rooting guide and links which are necessary."Thanks alot

Do the FOllowing..

1- Theres No need to Root As u just need a custom recovery to Flash the ROM
2- Flash TWRP OR Philz recovery USING ODIN
3- Copy the rom into your SD Card
4- Reboot into recovery using the 3 button combo (Volume up+home+power)
5- Philz- Format data> Clean to install a new Rom. or TWRP- Wipe>Advanced Wipe> Data, dalvik, system, cache, FORMAT
6- Flash the rom..and Reboot
7- You will not have wifi Working Flash MJ5 bootloader from Dr.Ketan's thread using ODIN and you are good to go..!

:)

hzyn

Jun 22, 2011
I Think there is more than one app in play store making root in easy way try one of them....;)