Originally Posted by iamkani
Hot to improve Camera quality of Z camera?
Some people said Z1 camera mod will improved the quality of camera, but I have bad experience with Z1.
So Z1 camera fail
Cyber shot camera not working on 4.2.2
Stock Camera is okay
But tell how to improve?
Share your experience
From my Xperia Z LTE by Kaniboy
I feel that the hardware is not to be blamed here...
The software here is at fault..
The superior auto mode is not so superior in its job(it's ok if you want to capture something real-quick)... But if you want the best from the hardware you'll have to turn to manual controls...(Camera FV-5 is the best app I know for that)
Jpeg compression is just too much here...thus we can see the lack of detail in some photos(macro)
To get the best of the camera,My suggestions are as follows :-
If you like the stock camera app... 1)Turn off superior auto mode... Switch to manual mode
2) set the ISO at 200 (max) for daylight photography,,,,400 for twilight
3) HDR off
4) metering mode set to average
And if you still want better results:
1) install Camera FV-5 (full version support developer
2) go to settings -> photo encoding settings -> file format -> set it to PNG ( it takes some seriously huge pics (15 mb..
3) now apply all the manual controls mentioned above
If you think what difference does the above methods do to the quality of the photos... Take a photo with normal method (superior auto) and then manual method... And then compare..
If you feel that I've helped you in anyway, please hit the thank button
Sent from my Xperia ZL (C6502) using Tapatalk 4