Candy Crush progress lost

Search This thread

Kluiwert

Jul 20, 2011
Bucharest
Hello, I have a problem with my tablet, Allview TX1 Quasar, well... the problem is not my tablet but the Candy Crush Saga. So, my mother tried to connect to 3G (long story...) but she couldn't turn off the tablet with the power button so she let it turn off automaticaly after the batery died. Thus, she finally introduced the SIM into the tablet (and then she plugged the tablet to a power surce cause the tablet was...dead) but she accidentaly changed the language to Deutsch from Romanian (she's from Romania) so I told her how to change it back to Romanian. However, after that she told me that all her progress on Candy Crash was lost and the game reseted to level 1. I don't know what she did but I don't think she did anything that could affect her game. What the hell could have affect Candy Crush save ? I can't tell... however, she wasn't logged on Facebook so, how can she recover her save (level 90 I think) ? Or a better said, can she recovert anything or it's all lost ? Please help me right now I feel distraught cause my mom (and I) rly liked this game so much... any ideas ?

Sry for my broken english, I'm not a native speaker...