Date in the status bar

Search This thread

hamzer11

Dec 5, 2010
I have tried the xposed modules I am familiar with but I haven't found a way to get the date in the status bar like Wanam does for Touchwiz. Coming from the Samsung S4, I got used to having it there for quick glance. Any one know of a setting or module I might be missing that could achieve this?

I should also note that the apps in the Play store are cheesy looking. I want something that matches the fonts of the phone and doesn't create an entry in the pull-down notification either.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Use a custom rom such as Mahdi and you can have this feature.
uhyvy6y3.jpg

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Reactions: hamzer11

hamzer11

Dec 5, 2010
I would simply test it out and if it does not work for you simply delete it. But custom rom is the way to go. Also try SlimKat since OPO asked them personally to create a rom for there phone

Do you know which functionalities are meant? I didn't notice any issue :)

I ended up trying it and it works for what I needed. Thank you both. I am still going to look into one of the custom ROMs. I just get tired of keeping up with the updates since there is no OTA (except for PA I believe).

For the functionality, I'm not sure, I just read various things about conflicts between CM and xposed/gravitybox tweaks.

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
I ended up trying it and it works for what I needed. Thank you both. I am still going to look into one of the custom ROMs. I just get tired of keeping up with the updates since there is no OTA (except for PA I believe).

For the functionality, I'm not sure, I just read various things about conflicts between CM and xposed/gravitybox tweaks.

Slim has a OTA and to be honest if it is running right why do you need to update. Updating is not mandatory but so many feel like if they dont have the latest they are going to burst.... :laugh:

Mmmjj123

Apr 18, 2013
I have tried the xposed modules I am familiar with but I haven't found a way to get the date in the status bar like Wanam does for Touchwiz. Coming from the Samsung S4, I got used to having it there for quick glance. Any one know of a setting or module I might be missing that could achieve this?

I should also note that the apps in the Play store are cheesy looking. I want something that matches the fonts of the phone and doesn't create an entry in the pull-down notification either.

If u have xposed installed u culd use the xui mod for this. This is what I used for this.

Sent from my One Plus One using XDA Mobile App

Top Liked Posts