[Completed] dn3 v5.2 rc2 font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Shivank Magotra

May 23, 2014
New Delhi
I am not able to set up custom fonts on the latest version of dn3 v5.2 rc2 rom for note 2. The font option is not there in settings> display. Please tell me how can i change the font. In the earlier version i was able to change it but in this i cannot.
Any help will be greatly appretiated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

One of my colleague @It_ler send me this link, you should go to see this post before to use one of my links =>
just found this faq post about font settings in the user's ROM. Maybe it can help to change the font without an additional app.

You have different apps for:
1 - [APP][BETA] Fontster - Holo Font Installer [FONTS] Full Font Packs it's in Nexus 5 forum, but this app works for your Note 2 also

2 - FONTOMIZER SP (Font for Galaxy) - play store link
Download and install Fontomizer > then go to http://www.fontomizer.net/ to download fonts > Select font download to install > go to phone settings > select display > select font style > select your new font ;)

3 - iFont(Expert of Fonts)- Play Store link

Good luck ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivank Magotra

Shivank Magotra

May 23, 2014
New Delhi
Thanks it worked i never knew that it was hidden. One more thing, from dn3 v4 to v5.2 they have changed the multitasking way. Instead of holding the physical button now we have to press the menu key. I need to change that back to physical button because some apps don't offer the menu options unless we press the menu key. But when i press the menu key it open multitasking. Thanx any help will be appretiated

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts