[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
Here I was thinking that that v3.1 was gorgeous. Yet you exceed my expectations once again. Sheesh even the little icons are even more detailed then before. Wow. Thanks Sergio and Scabes and all the other beta testers I appreciate all your hard work!

mattmiller

Jul 18, 2010
dallas,tx
Is the downloadable version (CoreDroid 3.2) from Rom manager,same as the one off the official site?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

slayaman22232

Feb 24, 2011
Is there anyway to disable the transisition effects in v 3.2? Im not really in love with them i kinda find them annoying.

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
Dumb question...If I use launcher pro with the themed version of 3.2 will I still get the transition effects and themed market and dialer and such? Or will I lose it all? The only reason I use launcher pro is so I can hide the status bar for a clean look! Any ideas if there is an alternative way to autohide status bar when in home screens? With launcher pro I can hide it and simply swipe to show it and my notifications again! I really want the rest of this themed rom tho. I love 3.1 !

emmissary

Feb 2, 2011
just did the patch and it worked fine. Looks great! How do you guys make something perfect even better? Thanks!!

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
Problem! I downloaded the 3.2 rom and went into selected to wipe and then install. I wasn't watching the screen but noticed when I looked down I was at the clockwork screen asking for what looked like recovery mode (still new) and when I selected reboot it just gets to the boot screen for htc then changes to an animated loading screen that says android and never boots. I had 3.1 un themed before and I just installed the 3.2 themed release zip file! I can't figure out what to do!

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
Ok so I got into the recovery menu of CWM. I selected the last rom backup and will see if it restores properly. I am also re-downloading the rom incase it was corrupted. One other odd question, if I use CWM to backup my rom before installing the new one can I go into cwm and restore that rom to regain all my settings and apply them to the NEW rom I installed? Or do I have to reconfigure everything again? Is there another app I need to be using for this?

UPDATE: I am back in core droid now. Don't know what went wrong. I will try to install the 3.2 build as soon as it finishes downloading yet again. I don't think doing the wipe caused the problem? could it be becuase I am using the buzz 1.6oc kernel? Does this new build not automatically just ignore that and install the lee 2.8 kernel?

Last edited:

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
Back up and running :) I guess the download got corrupted! I lvoe the new 3.2 :) All of the skinning and transition effects carry right over to launcher pro thankfully! Thanks for the fast download and great rom!

EDIT: After flashing i know longer get the usb icon on the status bar when connected to my computer. It doesn't show in notifications the option to change it or anything. It's like the software doesn't even know it's connected to usb?! It also is not showing up on my computer either. Have rebooted twice with no change.

Last edited:

qbills314

Feb 17, 2007
radio performance

what is the best radio to use to get best battery life, and fastest data speed with inspire 4g running coredroid v3.2 with patch right now im am using Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M but battery seems to be dying quick

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
what is the best radio to use to get best battery life, and fastest data speed with inspire 4g running coredroid v3.2 with patch right now im am using Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M but battery seems to be dying quick

m2 radio works best for me it seems :) Good battery life and better signal than att radio

unc-newbie

Dec 17, 2007
Can someone please answer a question for me? I have asked it once or twice already but have yet to get a response. When using a wired headset with the CoreDroid Rom or the Revolution HD Rom you can hear thru it fine but you cannot be heard. Does anyone else have this issue? I loaded v3, v3.1, and v3.2 and all have the same issue.

I am using a wired headset.

Last edited:

mattmiller

Jul 18, 2010
dallas,tx
Well I never had that issue. I've used wired and Bluetooth head sets
Can someone please answer a question for me? I have asked it once or twice already but have yet to get a response. When using a wired headset with the CoreDroid Rom or the Revolution HD Rom you can hear thru it fine but you cannot be heard. Does anyone else have this issue? I loaded v3, v3.1, and v3.2 and all have the same issue.

I am using a wired headset.

Back up and running :) I guess the download got corrupted! I lvoe the new 3.2 :) All of the skinning and transition effects carry right over to launcher pro thankfully! Thanks for the fast download and great rom!

EDIT: After flashing i know longer get the usb icon on the status bar when connected to my computer. It doesn't show in notifications the option to change it or anything. It's like the software doesn't even know it's connected to usb?! It also is not showing up on my computer either. Have rebooted twice with no change.

It's showing on the status bar for me.

9646gt

Feb 23, 2011
I seem to have lost hsupa with the flash of this rom after a clean wipe and fresh install. I restored apps and system data using Ti backup. Before my uploads were 1.2Megabits/s and now I am capping at 398kbps. Any ideas? Ill keep testing but this was after about 4 tests. ping and download remain unphased for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy