[Q] SCH-I925 (Verizon)

Search This thread

tdetroit

Sep 17, 2008
Detroit, MI
There are a few threads but they've started to get clogged with information for other devices, so I'm starting this thread (since this is Q&A). This is SCH-I925 Verizon LTE Specific.

I got the Note 10.1 *Verizon Variant* on Monday because it was on sale, but I'm well within my return period for that device. If I may ask your honest opinion, do you think we'll ever get Root for the VRAMK1 Firmware for the Note 10.1? I realize it's an "older" device but if I could at least root and unlock it and put either a custom Kernel or CM on it, the Tablet should be fine for another year or two .Do you think that Root will be achieved, or not....yup, that's how important Rooting the device is to me, but I'm locked in with Verizon unfortunately, and if there's no real hope, then I'll just return it. I wish I could downgrade it to an older FW and use the Root Exploits that were available, but I can't even find the older FW online.

Mike005

Nov 6, 2013
I've been looking for the same thing for months now.

There are a few threads but they've started to get clogged with information for other devices, so I'm starting this thread (since this is Q&A). This is SCH-I925 Verizon LTE Specific.

I got the Note 10.1 *Verizon Variant* on Monday because it was on sale, but I'm well within my return period for that device. If I may ask your honest opinion, do you think we'll ever get Root for the VRAMK1 Firmware for the Note 10.1? I realize it's an "older" device but if I could at least root and unlock it and put either a custom Kernel or CM on it, the Tablet should be fine for another year or two .Do you think that Root will be achieved, or not....yup, that's how important Rooting the device is to me, but I'm locked in with Verizon unfortunately, and if there's no real hope, then I'll just return it. I wish I could downgrade it to an older FW and use the Root Exploits that were available, but I can't even find the older FW online.

I've been looking for a couple of months now with no luck. I don't think this exist