[bootanimation] modified version of droid pissing on apple and more

Search This thread

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Now these are only meant to be funny don't take it all so seriously it's just all in fun no hatred meant
lighten up :laugh:
Here is a modified version of droid pissing on apple what I did was increase the resolution so it better fits our screens, slowed it down a bit and added the words **** Apple to it
Here's is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m83b7cv8tc5h06/bootanimation.zip
Also in the previews I blacked out part of the bad word its not blacked out in the actually animation
Directions: 1- download zip
2- go to system/media and rename existing boot animation to bootanimation.bak
3- move new boot animation to system/media and set permissions to 0644
4- Reboot and enjoy :)
Here's an 18+ one i can't show the previews do to xda rules but it's Android screwing apple
Here's the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lad5dh99pqg1pvn/bootanimation18+.zip
The only thing different as far as directions is that you must change the name to bootanimation

Credit for the original goes to jrummy boot animations

More to come

Last edited:
Reactions: uknowme4me

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
All this Apple hate. I have never seen anybody with an Apple who had a background with f**k Android on it.

They simply don't care. Neither should you. Imho all these anti-Apple backgrounds/bootanimations are rather childish.

And yes, I also hate Apple, but I have a bootloader which shows the OS I'm using, not the one I'm hating.

YMMV, of course :cool:

Reactions: Robshr and czechu01

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
All this Apple hate. I have never seen anybody with an Apple who had a background with f**k Android on it.

They simply don't care. Neither should you. Imho all these anti-Apple backgrounds/bootanimations are rather childish.

And yes, I also hate Apple, but I have a bootloader which shows the OS I'm using, not the one I'm hating.

It's just meant to be funny that's all its a joke don't take it so seriously and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I just thought some people would enjoy a laugh when booting their phones :p
If the moderators would like it taken down they are welcome to do so

Last edited:

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
could you make a bootlogo where it starts with the lg logo then a dragon comes spits fire on it and torches it then it goes for the screen and sptis fire towards the screen and in a fiery blaze the phone boots up(yes my imagination is unlimited)

I have several in the works but I can add that to my list is just they take a lot of time to make

Iloudsan

Nov 22, 2012
honestly i love both of these OSes

iOS for it simplicity (with jailbreak it awesome!)
android for it awesomeness

respect what people love to to gain their respect

even though it made for fun but its not funny to me

SELF OPINION

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen

SELF OPINION

That's because they can't change $*** about their phones. Lol.

I think it's pretty dumb too, but some people like it and that's their prerogative.
okee let's dump the android vs apple arguement they both have there pros and cons and lets just stay on toppic(I hate to be that guy but I have to)

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown

SELF OPINION

Hey to each their own it's not that I hate apple I've owned several apple devices but like I said to each their own if you don't like it fine then don't read or look at the thread why would anyone purposely click on a thread that they know they won't like just by the title is beyond me is like watching a TV show you don't like and complaining about it if you don't like it don't watch it

Last edited:

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Now these are only meant to be funny don't take it all so seriously it's just all in fun no hatred meant
Here is a modified version of droid pissing on apple what I did was increase the resolution so it better fits our screens, slowed it down a bit and added the words **** Apple to it
Also in the previews I blacked out part of the bad word its not blacked out in the actually animation
Here's an 18+ one i can't show the previews do to xda rules but it's Android screwing apple
Here's the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lad5dh99pqg1pvn/bootanimation18+.zip
The only thing different as far as directions is that you must change the name to bootanimation

More to come

hey man if youd like I can hook you up with storage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

More to come
    All this Apple hate. I have never seen anybody with an Apple who had a background with f**k Android on it:

That's because they can't change $*** about their phones. Lol.

I think it's pretty dumb too, but some people like it and that's their prerogative.

could you make a bootlogo where it starts with the lg logo then a dragon comes spits fire on it and torches it then it goes for the screen and sptis fire towards the screen and in a fiery blaze the phone boots up(yes my imagination is unlimited)