[APP] Morning! The Best Alarm you will EVER use. EVER!

Search This thread

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
***AWESOMENESS***

OK guys. I ported this app from the Samsung Note 3. I could not get it to work properly but i finally got it working.

I shared it on another thread but thought i would share it with you exclusively.

It is Samsungs "Morning" Alarm Clock and it has some AWESOME features.

The UI is amazing and the settings are endless.

You can set as many alarms as you want.

You can have it read out your New Email, Weather for the day, and traffic conditions to work or herever.

screenshots attached below

Here is the link to the download
straight from my drop box link.

DOWNLOAD

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON :good:

OR IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS HIT THE DONATE TO ME BUTTON

Attachments

• morning.jpg
    morning.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 6,254
Last edited:

mgolder

Jun 21, 2010
Chorley
App worked fine for me this morning, got the weather read out to me by it also. Though I'd prefer to have an option for degrees centigrade and miles per hour instead of fahrenheit and miles per hour, but, minor issue really as app works great.

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
I really love this app until Xdabbabs latest Rom. The volume steps he uses makes this unusable. I loved how it read the weather too..kinda sucks lol

Sent from my VS980 4G

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
I really love this app until Xdabbabs latest Rom. The volume steps he uses makes this unusable. I loved how it read the weather too..kinda sucks lol

Sent from my VS980 4G

I'm using it with xdabbeb's latest (v1.1.1) without issue. Just tested it even. Alarm went off, was plenty loud, and the reading of weather, etc. worked great.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Well I've been using this for past week and everything has been almost great, (but there's always a but) but for some reason the email notification doesn't always update to the latest, currently mine is reading out emails from May 4 so my question is, is there any way to get it to refresh more often/has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Well I've been using this for past week and everything has been almost great, (but there's always a but) but for some reason the email notification doesn't always update to the latest, currently mine is reading out emails from May 4 so my question is, is there any way to get it to refresh more often/has anyone else experienced this?

I will have to do some testing. I have not noticed that.

The only thing i can imagine is that you have some "unread" email from May 4th. Go to your email inbox and see if you have anything that was never marked as read on May 4th.

If you have nothing "NEW" or "UNREAD" that morning, you will not get any emails read to you that morning. In settings it does say UNREAD EMAIL ACCOUNT so only what is unread will be displayed.

But like i said. let me do some testing.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I will have to do some testing. I have not noticed that.

The only thing i can imagine is that you have some "unread" email from May 4th. Go to your email inbox and see if you have anything that was never marked as read on May 4th.

If you have nothing "NEW" or "UNREAD" that morning, you will not get any emails read to you that morning. In settings it does say UNREAD EMAIL ACCOUNT so only what is unread will be displayed.

But like i said. let me do some testing.

Well I can assure you that there there are no unread emails because every night before going to bed I make sure there are no unread emails, if you figure anything out please let me know

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Well I can assure you that there there are no unread emails because every night before going to bed I make sure there are no unread emails, if you figure anything out please let me know

ok try doing this. In the Settings tab under unread email account select None and then select your email account go back out and refresh it and this should fix it. I don't know if this is a permanent fix I will let you know tomorrow morning.

Reactions: XxZombiePikachu

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
ok try doing this. In the Settings tab under unread email account select None and then select your email account go back out and refresh it and this should fix it. I don't know if this is a permanent fix I will let you know tomorrow morning.

Thank you this seems to work and even if it's temporary it's better than nothing

fiatandroid

Feb 25, 2012

same issue here

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

GruesomeJeans

Jun 12, 2012
Well, maybe I'll give this a shot. I've been using the stock Note 3 alarm and although it works, after rooting the Widget isn't sized properly. I'm running Sweet Rom V15 so let's see what happens!

Sent from my SM-N900T running Sweet V15, via Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Well, maybe I'll give this a shot. I've been using the stock Note 3 alarm and although it works, after rooting the Widget isn't sized properly. I'm running Sweet Rom V15 so let's see what happens!

EDIT: after just downloading it, it does work. I haven't tried the weather stuff and don't really need emails for my Gmail to be read. However, I kind of wish there was a widget for it as well. No biggie. So far it's good!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***AWESOMENESS***

OK guys. I ported this app from the Samsung Note 3. I could not get it to work properly but i finally got it working.

I shared it on another thread but thought i would share it with you exclusively.

It is Samsungs "Morning" Alarm Clock and it has some AWESOME features.

The UI is amazing and the settings are endless.

You can set as many alarms as you want.

You can have it read out your New Email, Weather for the day, and traffic conditions to work or herever.

screenshots attached below

Here is the link to the download
    straight from my drop box link.

DOWNLOAD

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON :good:

OR IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS HIT THE DONATE TO ME BUTTON
    Thank you! I will try it.:good::good:
    Sorry the screenshots were not visible. I just added attachments to show screenshots.
    Sorry the screenshots were not visible. I just added attachments to show screenshots.

Thanks for this! Does it work on AOSP roms?
    Thanks for this! Does it work on AOSP roms?

I think it does but i have not tested it.