All Opera Mobile/Mini versions: Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mfrey0118

Feb 16, 2009
Sorry, noobie stuff follows:

I have T-Mobile HD2...

Wanted flash, so installed Opera 10...but I hate the UI and zoom features and pages seem to load slower (yes, turbo is on)...

How can I go back to the specific 9.7 version that shipped with my phone without a hard reset? Anyone know exactly which version of Opera 9.7 would've been pre loaded on my device which I got about two weeks ago?

erdoke

Oct 4, 2008
I have T-Mobile HD2...

Wanted flash, so installed Opera 10...but I hate the UI and zoom features and pages seem to load slower (yes, turbo is on)...

How can I go back to the specific 9.7 version that shipped with my phone without a hard reset? Anyone know exactly which version of Opera 9.7 would've been pre loaded on my device which I got about two weeks ago?

Uninstall v.10.
On the other hand, Turbo may slow down page loading sometimes, it's all up to Opera servers in your area.

fflakes

Apr 10, 2010
just wanted to clarify - if I install opera 10 final and turn on the plugin, I should have flash correct? or do I have to install flash lite 3.1 separately?

seems like when I installed it initiall, I can watch the cnn videos. after I did a hard reset and reinstalled everything, I can only see the pics but video wont play. (during the second time, I did install the repack version first, uninstalled cuz it didn,t work well, then installed the regular final)

can anyone please clarify this?

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California

I have T-Mobile HD2...

I just booted my brand new HD2 from T-Mobile, so it is not tweaked YET! (other than unlocking for ATT) :) It is running Opera Mobile Ver 9.7 Build 35801

Hope this helps... :D

Edit: It's running Stock ROM ver 2.13.531.1 (90963) WWE

programatix

May 17, 2005

I have T-Mobile HD2...

Just uninstall Opera 10. Opera 9.7 should get back to work, else the registry might has been broken. You'll need to reimport it. Attached is the registry.

Attachments

• app.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 20

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Also, try turning off Turbo. For me it's about 5 times faster without it! :eek: And everything looks MUCH better. I'm using the "Ninja Duck Opera 10 (BASE-FL-RO-XXX) 1.3.cab" version and it works great. Rotate, 'some Flash', speed, all good.

Dzidza

Jun 3, 2010
How can i get a full screen from opera 10 mobile, when watching a youtube video. Video size is to big. I am using HTC hd.

Ripperjack75

Jan 8, 2010
Erding
can anyone tell me, what Opera 10 Version is the best/newest? Try out Beta1/2U/3 and Final, and the best one for me was the 2U. But it have no Flash support. What Version is recommended? Whats the newest Opera Build?

ChrisGarner

Dec 7, 2009
One question here: why an opera version with flash lite? Opera 10 is able to view flash sites, so i don't understand why a flash lite addon... What's the difference between default opera 10 and this one?

@Ripperjack75 Last version of opera is 10, you can find it on first post near this: (final)

onmyway

Apr 1, 2009
Flash player stops playing audio

Hi everyone, I have searched everywhere and I haven't been able to find a solution to my problem.

I use Flash Lite on Opera Mobile 10 to access a radio station that streams over the web through Flash. The problem is that after a min or so of playing the audio perfectly, the audio stops and I have to tap the Opera Mobile screen to seemingly "wake up" Opera and resume the audio. It then plays perfectly for a minute and stops again! Is this a system setting, or is there a config option in Opera that will keep the browser "awake"?

Thanks.

caliban2

Mar 9, 2009
Opera 9.7 build 35997

just the exe files, got these from a rom - don't have the package.

Attachments

• Opera_9.7_35997_exe.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 52

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
I wonder when we will see an OS/a browser which is as smooth as the Safari on the iPhone/iPod, I just feel like the scrolling and everything is superbad even on an HD2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts