[Q] Stock based rom vs. ProBam 4.4.1 - issues and questions
Hi, in the past days I flashed ProBam 4.4.1 to my Note 2, I was used to CM builds from my i9000 in past years but I cannot seem to find my way around it any more... I have a few issues that I need to know how to fix.
1. Led notifications: I need to set them like the stock android, I found the settings for the led notifications but I cannot seem to set them as it used to be(ex: Facebook message - green, Facebook notificaiton - blue, Messages&Calls - blue, ChatON - white... etc). The duration of the led is the second problem in the stock based rom it used to notify me until the notifications were erased.
2. Alarm ringtone: I cannot find a proper way to set the ringtone for my alarms, the only way I managed to do this is if set a melody as a ringtone and after that to set it. I want to know how to set it so I don't have to change the ringtone everytime
3. Input type suggestions & auto correct: I disabled the spelling suggestions from input settings but it still works, when I type messages some words are changed on space.
4. Speaker config: I need a way to put back the original sound script for the phone. The one from the rom distorts the sound a little bit
5. Samsung music player & camera : I want to know how can I install these apps and if it can be installed on the rom
In conclusion I find the rom to be very good but there are these issues that I need to fix.
Also can the hybrid controls be installed/adapted for a samsung based rom(I used Android Revolution HD before ProBam)?
PS: The S-Pen notification is not working for me in ProBam is there somewhere I need to enable it? I didn't found any particular settings