[ROOT][CWM recovery]QMobile A4 bolt|
As You people know i always post things for QMobile A2 users but today i am posting for QMobile A4 bolt users
I was receiving messages nd also peoples were posting nd asking on the page that to how to root this A4 bolt !!!
Dear QMobile A4 bolt users ur prob is now solved & em here to get ur phone rooted nd cwm recovery installed!!!
This method is not checked by me nor any a4 bolt users but this method is checked by users of A4 clone phone!! nd this method is also i took from clone phones thread so full credit to them but also me to gather the info nd mix them in 1 thread coz i hv gathered this info from diifernet blogs! nd some info is by me!!
I am not responsible for any brick or broken hearts so dont blame me in any case!!
The Below method is 100% working nd checked. Also the below method of rooting is working for a2 bolt lite too!!
1 QMobile A4 bolt
2 Orignal data cable
3 Moroboro pc suite for installing drivers automatically| DOWNLOAD IT
4 Unlock root |DOWNLOAD
5 this is optional if unlock root will not work then use it for rooting! srsroot |DOWNLOAD
6 A brain
1) Attach your phone to the computer and turn on usb debbuging from Settings>applications>development>USB Debugging ...windows will try finding the drivers for it named e56 and will oviously fail..
2) Start moborobo pc suite.. it will search for devices and will auto install the drivers for your phone.
3) Disconnect the phone and exit the moborobo pc suite. exit it from status bar dont just close it.
4) Connect the phone again and start Unlockroot or srs root..
5) Click on the root button..Unlockroot will automatically search for the device(Named E56). Select it.
6) The rooting process will start and your phone will be rebooted. and you will see the SuperSu app in the app drawer.
NOW AFTER ROOTING ,
Install Clockworkmod Recovery
1 A brain
2 ADB pACKAGE |DOWNLOAD
3 QUICK BOOT |install it on ur phone via play store
4 CWM recovery | DOWNLOAD
1) Now Extract the ADB package in your Pc root drive (Basically the root drive is C: drive )
2) Download the Recovery from above
3) Extract the ADB package & you will get an adb folder. Now put the Recovery.img downloaded above in that adb folder.
4) Now Enable USB debugging in your phone by going to Settings->Development->USB Debugging (Skip this step if it is already enabled)
5) Now Download the Quick Boot App from above & install it in your Mobile. Open that App & click on Bootloader option.
6) After sometime your phone will get stuck at the logo. (don’t panic)
7) Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
8) Now open the adb folder & inside that folder press & hold the Shift key + right click on blank space & choose Open Command Window Here.
9) Now a black cmd window will open, there type fastboot devices
Note :- This should display your device name in Fastboot mode, if nothing is shown, then you have to Follow this to install adb drivers
10) Now Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Within a sec the process will get over & it will install the cwm recovery img on your QMobile A4 Bolt
Now you can check whether your CWM is working or not:-
Remove battery of your phone and reinsert.
Press Power and Volume Up key to boot into recovery mode.
If it get booted into recovery mode then it mean you have successfuly installed it, if not then try the process again.
ENJOY QMobile A4 bolt users , now u hv rooted & cwm recovery installed!
DONT copy this method to other blogs nd websites!!
Qmobile A4 Bolt users HIT that THANKS button because i deserve that!!