[Q&A] CM 11 Nightlies | 12-9-2013

Search This thread
G

GuestD1078

Sprint voice mail has always had a problem with AOSP/CM roms......Freeze Voice mail app and just use the old long press on 1 in dial pad to get to voice mail....

I'm not able to find this voicemail app you're referring to. The voicemail notification I'm getting is tied in with the dialer app, not through any Sprint application.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Adebayo88

Jun 23, 2010
What's the quickest method of installing the recovery?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now that CM 11 nightlies are available for the Jewel, I felt it would be appropriate to post a Q&A thread to keep the clutter out of the dev thread for Deck's builds. Please keep in mind this is for questions and answers related to CM 11 nightly builds ONLY. Hit the link below for download links.

CyanogenMod Nightlies

Please note that before flashing this build, you MUST install the TWRP recovery that is specifically for Android 4.4. Link can be found below. This recovery is not the same as the TWRP recovery found on Goo or on the TWRP website. The ROM flash will fail if you attempt to flash this ROM with the standard TWRP recovery. Make sure you make a backup in TWRP prior to flashing this ROM, and remember, if S-on, you will need to install the kernel via fastboot or Flash Image GUI.

TWRP Recovery

Bootloader flashable TWRP (thanks to @Osirus71 for providing this):

Bootloader flashable TWRP

If you'd like to run CWM recovery instead of TWRP, try out PhilZ Touch CWM recovery for Android 4.4. This recovery does not have the issue that previous CWM recoveries had for our device. Get it here.
    I posted a pic of the digital roam here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50056751

ELTE on Vanir Inverted ftw!
    If you use an app like SignalCheck it will confirm that you're actually connected to Sprint.
    So no more official jewel nightlies?

They'll be back, hopefully within this week, with a requirement to have 4.13.651 firmware.
    Okay guys. I've added a link to PhilZ Touch CWM recovery. It supports Android 4.4 and does not have the issue that older versions of CWM had with our device (not playing well with the misc partition). I've used it myself for the last few days and, while it takes some getting used to, is very feature-rich. Link can be found in the OP.
    Updated OP with a link to the bootloader flashable TWRP zip. Thanks to Osirus71 for providing this.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Sweet......Glad to help whenever possible......:highfive: