[Q] Nexus 7 Forced Flash Stock + Unroot

Search This thread

Max II

Apr 25, 2014
Using Wug Fresh Nexus Toolkit v1.8.2

This is (was) a new Nexus 7 WiFi Tablet running Kitkat 4.4.2 KOT49H. Trouble started when having Unlocked the device I used Root option next. But just hung... 3hrs Boot img message, restarted the whole process couple of times each time hung on same message. On one of these at the point of using Root rung as usual unplugged device re plugged went into TWRP and hung, unplugged message said Rooted. Though had really failed.
Thought use Flash Stock + Unroot Device is on /Normal... followed instructions. Device now stuck in Bootloader Mode, Fastboot, bla,bla Unlocked.
(*)Stuck all I could do was Power Off, Recovery (did nothing but start bootloader), Restart bootloader and START which gave me black screen with Google across it and Unlocked padlock at bottom.

All other Toolkit options returned ADB not found

So after a number of other tries using Flash Stock + Unroot that gave me the same result as above (*) concluded the only option was to use the Forced Flash Stock + Unroot.
All looked good but now Only have the black screen with Google across it and Unlocked padlock at bottom. Can switch OFF and ON but can go no where else.... any helpful suggestions please?
Attached two screen grabs of what appeared to be successful Forced Flash Stock + Unroot.View attachment 2708842

View attachment 2708843