[OTA] Union Made EL29 to FE16 Stock ICS! Not Official.

Search This thread

kc_exactly

Oct 21, 2010
Kansas City, MO
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL OTA!

FE16:

The File

QbKing and the ACS team have been kind enough to host the update for us here:
http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showthread.php?5267-EL29-to-FD24-official-ICS-update-zip!

QbKing was graciously made an instructional video for this file. Please use the URL at ACS above to watch it.

Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

And thanks to the source! If you hit the thanks button you really are thanking him. We are just couriers.

DISCLAIMER: This is a file from Sprint. This is not the final release though.

Last edited:

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Let the fun begin! This is great news. Maybe we can now get source for some awesome custom KERNALs from Steady.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Last edited:

sdglenn

Jan 22, 2011
Can not be final text wont send have to use handcent

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

E

elitrix

i'm sure they will be testing the update as well. there's a lot of settings and whatnot to migrate from 2.3 to 4.0. if the op actually has an update, it's probably a pre-release update made for testing the update itself... but who knows

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS NOT THE FINAL OTA!

FE16:

The File

QbKing and the ACS team have been kind enough to host the update for us here:
    http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showthread.php?5267-EL29-to-FD24-official-ICS-update-zip!

QbKing was graciously made an instructional video for this file. Please use the URL at ACS above to watch it.

Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

And thanks to the source! If you hit the thanks button you really are thanking him. We are just couriers.

DISCLAIMER: This is a file from Sprint. This is not the final release though.
    lets not worry about OTA this or that anymore and get E4GT 2 v1.5 crackin'!

so far im liking stock fd24, just need to get my tuned calkulin version on to really enjoy it to the fullest potential

Already done, just doing the testing now ;)
    Before everyone gets all excited, these OTA files have existed for practically all ICS builds, so it doesn't mean this is the final build. And before anyone tries to flash this, this OTA requires stock EL29 kernel & system files to flash, so make sure you are running that before trying or you might not get a bootable ROM even though this zip checks the signatures of certain files before flashing.
    Are you joking? really FD24 is OTA??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because 30 test builds weren't enough.
    Just get sfhub's one click rooted fd24 or calkulin's stock rooted odex/deodex and you have it. This has probably been said before. What calkulin said, if it wasn't a final, then why would it get ota pushed? Not that I doubt you, I'm just sayin.

This OTA is a test zip that is pushed to testers to test the OTA process is all, it has nothing to do or meaning when it comes to how close the final build is. And just for reference, there are OTA zips like this for every build that has been done so far, so there are EL29 to FD19, EL29 to FD16, etc