I am opening this thread for the development of Fly F53s (Android 4.1.2):

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
8MP primary Camera with LED Flash
Dual SIM Support (Normal Sims) (3G+2G)
1Ghz Dual Core Processor
Android 4.1.2 JellyBean OS

635079396536036336_FLY-F53s_2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Development
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note :Beyond this point at your own Risk

root

you can use root master ( just google "VRoot_1.7.0.3882_Setup.exe").

it is a Chinese rooting desktop program.

you will find some threads in this forum also (like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2403230) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

[Recovery] CWM RECOVERY (credit: <myself!>)
Download
Stock Boot.img (credit: <myself!>)
Download
Stock Recovery.img (credit: <myself!>)
Download

Last edited:

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
CWM Is English or Chinese

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
1Ghz Dual Core Processor

Development

root

you will find some threads in this forum also (like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2403230) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

Download
Download
Download

CWM English or Chinese ? Any Screen Shots Pls

Reactions: nd-786

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Fly F53S Firmware Files

Fly F53S Firmware Files :

Here is the Link : Download

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Have any one found any Back Cover or Flip Cover for this phone ?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

as I dont know chinese, i created this CWM in english ;)

Just Kidding .

codergenius

Feb 19, 2014

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Have any one found any Back Cover or Flip Cover for this phone ?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Just Kidding .

1) gsm hosting firmware is untested, so i extracted it again from my rooted fly f53s for making cwm
2) i got a cover free of very poor quality (in the box) besides there is no flip cover available for this mobile in the market

Last edited:

nd-786

Feb 23, 2014
samsung galaxy s4 boot animation and logo

Hi dear friends i made this boot logo and animation with sounds of galaxy s4

1 you need to have cwm recovery

2 backup all your system files

3 put the zip on your sd card

4 install the zip from sd card in recovery menu

5. I AM USING THIS AND EVERY ONE BELIEVES ITS GALAXY S4

6 THE MOST IMPORTANT IN NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY DAMAGE HAPPENS ....

Attachments

• update_boot_images.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 136

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Got my fly f53s today. Whats with the auto focus and torch as led is not that bright and autofocus is not much interactive. Needs a custom rom for improved performance. Still investigating the phone. Charging seems taking too long.

Sent from my F53s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nd-786

Feb 23, 2014
yes in deed

Got my fly f53s today. Whats with the auto focus and torch as led is not that bright and autofocus is not much interactive. Needs a custom rom for improved performance. Still investigating the phone. Charging seems taking too long.

YES in deed the led is to low . consider its not there but auto focus is good and battery obviously takes too long to charge .

TIP CHARGE IT AFTER SWITCHING OFF YOUR F53s it will show actual status of battery .

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Fly F53s - New Rooting Method

Thanks for the CWM.

Now, I am uploading two files:

Method.
1. Enter into recovery whether CWM or Stock.
2. Flash superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip
3. Dont reboot, Flash su-bin-3.1.1-arm-signed.zip
4.Reboot
5. Device Rooted
Enjoy.

I rooted my Fly F53s via this method. Easy as that.

Attachments

• superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • su-bin-3.1.1-arm-signed.zip
    395.6 KB · Views: 26

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
New Firmware Version

There is V3 Firmware of Fly F53s on the above linked I shared.

V2 is also available.
Mine had Version 2. But I flashed V3 in which battery indication issue was solved.

Try It.

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Battery

Does anyone found a compatible battery for this phone having higher mAh.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Are The Users Off the Grid ! Why?

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Got the base Rom of F53S
But where to get the META-INF FOLDER

I am trying to port a Lewa Rom.

Last edited:

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Tried to port lewa rom of G2S from needrom. Even flashed it direct by removing the assert lines. Flashed ok. But startup logo takes time and then lewa animation comes on with flickering giing on and stays on. With some adjustments I think it is totally portable. I am not a fine developer one with some more knowledge can definetly can. Waiting for that.

Reactions: saif.dmaster

saif.dmaster

May 1, 2011
MUMBAI
Samsung Galaxy S20
Great work. . keep it up

Hello everyone im so happy that somebody created a forum for this and are actually working for a rom.. This phone is really good and it just needs a good rom to go with it. Great work people and thanks once again for the wonderful work that you people are doing.
Waiting for any update.
One question though will this phone ever get kitkat.. or will it be compatible with it.

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
When in off mode charging battery showing 58% when switch on it is showing 16% .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
    1Ghz Dual Core Processor

Development

root

Download
    Download
    Download
    The easiest way of rooting fly f53s phone is framaroot app...just with a single click ur phone will be rooted....
    Tested by me..working perfectly..
    Try on ur phone..

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1952450&d=1368232060
    CWM Is English or Chinese

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
    1Ghz Dual Core Processor

Development

root

Download
    Download
    Download

CWM English or Chinese ? Any Screen Shots Pls
    Tried to port lewa rom of G2S from needrom. Even flashed it direct by removing the assert lines. Flashed ok. But startup logo takes time and then lewa animation comes on with flickering giing on and stays on. With some adjustments I think it is totally portable. I am not a fine developer one with some more knowledge can definetly can. Waiting for that.

Similar Phones

A Lot of Similar Phones are Available with their custom roms - Needs porting

Prestigio P4500TDUO

Jiyau G2S

Lenovo S890