Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

calisro

Sep 9, 2008
noneya
The nightlies don't use the new common kernel yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Chris, We see there is a beta out there... I have been running the nightlies with the older kernel (shabbypenguins link). Has the new kernel been merged with the nightlies and using a common kernel now? If not, when do you expect to be merging those? Thx for the info and the work!

epdp14

Jan 19, 2011
Tampa
yes i know that but my question is if its the same build as CyanogenMod 9 Beta 1

It is labeled Beta1 so I'm not sure if I understand the question. Look 1 up from the bottom of the list on goo.im. Look at the modified times. I always go by modified times, not the order in the list.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

how's it running?

sent from my sgs2e4t running cm9.

great so far, but then again I haven't had any problems with the recent builds.

JOEOZUNA4U

Nov 30, 2007
L.A, CA
It is labeled Beta1 so I'm not sure if I understand the question. Look 1 up from the bottom of the list on goo.im. Look at the modified times. I always go by modified times, not the order in the list.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

great so far, but then again I haven't had any problems with the recent builds.

There is a new thread for CyanogenMod 9 Beta 1 but the OP is not chris41g so my question is, if its the same as criss41g latest release (beta 1)

calisro

Sep 9, 2008
noneya
There is a new thread for CyanogenMod 9 Beta 1 but the OP is not chris41g so my question is, if its the same as criss41g latest release (beta 1)

CMTeamEpic is the team made up of chris41g. So I would say YES. You could download them both and do a MD5 comparison but i'd bet you would find they are the same. I know Chris mentioned that he was gonig to start a new thread once he went to beta again so I'm guessing that is his thread.

Reactions: Toleraen

JOEOZUNA4U

Nov 30, 2007
L.A, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts