[Q]

Search This thread

Arnav Goyal

Jun 6, 2014
hello,
I have Galaxy tab 3, sm-t211 ,i tried rooting my device with kingo root following steps as given, but after the process of rooting the app displayed that the root was successful, but my tab was not able to open. It was undergoing the process of boot loop and was showing the samsung logo only, the conditions were like it vibrates to open up, show the logo, the screen lights up for a while and then it closes to complete darkness, this process repeated again and again. i'm not able to switch off my device and so am not able to recover it. please help me to solve my problem.

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
hello,
I have Galaxy tab 3, sm-t211 ,i tried rooting my device with kingo root following steps as given, but after the process of rooting the app displayed that the root was successful, but my tab was not able to open. It was undergoing the process of boot loop and was showing the samsung logo only, the conditions were like it vibrates to open up, show the logo, the screen lights up for a while and then it closes to complete darkness, this process repeated again and again. i'm not able to switch off my device and so am not able to recover it. please help me to solve my problem.

Hi, can you pls. Read Try these methods:) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2426426

sent from Smt210/r using xda free ...
im just trying to help so I hope it works(y)

Reactions: newronaldo@7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello,

Hi, can you pls. Read Try these methods:) :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2426426

sent from Smt210/r using xda free ...
    im just trying to help so I hope it works(y)