[HELP] Black screen after standby (LG E975)
I've got this phone from my neighbor who asked me to fix it, the problem is that the phone boots up normally and works good until it enters standby mode! When we try to wake it up, nothing is shown on the screen, in fact, the screen is turned off, but the phone still respond to other buttons such as volume and the power button and the capacitive buttons.
So we tried to:
- reset it to factory setting
- install the latest update (it was downloaded on the phone but not installed)
- change the screen time out to "never"
- change the unlock option to None
- stop power saving mode and the other power management stuff (the CPU management)
Information about the phone:
Kernel v: 3.4.0
Build n°: JZO54K
Software v: E97510c-208-10
This phone is from France (SFR) didn't rooted it/ flash a custom rom / unlocked it or whatever!
Please help me to find a solution!
I don't want to flash it to another rom since it's not mine and my friend wants it as it is. :/