[Solved] GMD GestureControl developer (me) need help to update TF700T support
I'm developer of GMD GestureControl:
I got feedback that TF700T received firmware update recently and application stopped working. I need some help in order to update application.
If you have installed that recent update and have rooted device please send me touch events protocol sample. This can be done easily from my application:
1) Install application from XDA thread or from market (free Lite version is sufficient)
2) Open Help tab in application
3) Click Email developer
4) Click 'Send protocol sample'
5) Follow instructions on screen, basically you need to hit 'Start', do a few single touch and multitouch gestures, click 'Stop'.
6) This will generate email and attach protocol sample. Select you email program and email it to me (it fill address, subject, etc).
You can review email, its in text form and attachment is zipped text too, no private information is sent.
Developer of: GMD GestureControl
- multitouch iPad like gestures for Android that work in all applications (XDA thread
Developer of: GMD SPen Control
- create custom S Pen gestures for your Note. Supports all custom ROM's.
Developer of: S Pen Toolbox
- Screen Off on S Pen attach and more.
Follow me on Google+