[Port][ROM] Ihero -(re-continue soon!)-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hellodzulz

Mar 9, 2011
Singapore
SWEATTAIMI, ill be looking forward to your rom . Take your time :D just tell us the percentage of your progress that would do. Ex: 50%. Keep up the good work :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D

hellodzulz

Mar 9, 2011
Singapore
Alright dude. Your one of the developers i look up to. Awesome i just wish i could be like you one day :D

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
Alright dude. Your one of the developers i look up to. Awesome i just wish i could be like you one day :D

There's nothing to look up to :) as told I'm not a developer. I'm a porter that's trying to port this Rom :)

Not same thing. But thanks , i will continue after i came home doin some reading for my test.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
I'm checking up on this ROM daily me bro! :D I'm so, so jacked for it to finally be complete :)

Keep up the good work! :D

yupp going to make backup of my current rom ;P

P.S, this rom will take longer then i tought, because of long school times, reading for tests after school, sleep a bit, and work on this if i have the energy, , dont worry im still working on it :cool:

Last edited:

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Does GSM and Data work??
M thinkin of flashin it... :D

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
Playing with this a little bit. So bored,think I'm gonna switch to 2.1 X8 ROM. Need to do something while waiting for ICS sources you know :)

Anyways,what was your rild output? Mine is:
Code:
running in foreground..
using syslog..
skipping module load
using log level 0..
using interface name rmnet
using dhcp script /opt/qcom/bin/udhcpc.sh
using module load script /opt/qcom/bin/qcomdsc-kif.sh
2445: Entering function dsc_dcm_if_create
2508: Exiting function dsc_dcm_if_create
[1] + Stopped (signal)        rild

Assuming that I copied all ril libs,changed build.prop ril infos,added strings regarding ril services in .rc files,added lg binaries + rild and linker,added libs related to netmgr binary.

Neither Sensors or audio work(applied necessary fixes but nothing),but as I said,I'm just playing: I won't probably even publish it :)

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
Playing with this a little bit. So bored,think I'm gonna switch to 2.1 X8 ROM. Need to do something while waiting for ICS sources you know :)

Anyways,what was your rild output? Mine is:
Code:
running in foreground..
using syslog..
skipping module load
using log level 0..
using interface name rmnet
using dhcp script /opt/qcom/bin/udhcpc.sh
using module load script /opt/qcom/bin/qcomdsc-kif.sh
[1] + Stopped (signal)        rild

Assuming that I copied all ril libs,changed build.prop ril infos,added strings regarding ril services in .rc files,added lg binaries + rild and linker,added libs related to netmgr binary.

Neither Sensors or audio work(applied necessary fixes but nothing),but as I said,I'm just playing: I won't probably even publish it :)

if u downloaded the port that "is started at 1,st post, "alpha 1" you may see that the sensor works, nothing more tough, but as this is a CDMA, it may be harder to port

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
It doesn't matter if it's CDMA, CDMA can be changed to GSM with correct RIL, so in theory it should work.

JieeHD

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 29, 2010
Glasgow
Um, wait a sec. What device are you porting this from, iHero was originally for 2 GSM devices.

So where are you getting this CDMA port from?

Sent from my HTC Runnymede using xda premium

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
Um, wait a sec. What device are you porting this from, iHero was originally for 2 GSM devices.

So where are you getting this CDMA port from?

Sent from my HTC Runnymede using xda premium

This is iHero's dastin1015 Hero CDMA port ported from your GSM port. But NVM,not working at it currently.

insitex

Jul 29, 2011
Will we see new version soon?
What about the progress?
I've tried the first 0.1 ver. and yes-there is a little lag,but it look god for now.
Hope you continue with the ROM. It's not canceled,right? Don't let this good looking rom die.

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
Will we see new version soon?
What about the progress?
I've tried the first 0.1 ver. and yes-there is a little lag,but it look god for now.
Hope you continue with the ROM. It's not canceled,right? Don't let this good looking rom die.

Atm i am working on ics Rom port :) so that's my project now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK, as i and heacatae talked about the Ihero port we came up to that were trying to port a CDMA verision to GSM, wich will make it harder to get the gsm to work (as the libs, is not located anywhere)

(P.S, Anyone know where CM7 2.3.2 Verision is, as the rom is based ony 2.3.2 we need 2.3.2 lib files)

what is working?

Motion Sensor.

SD-Card

2 : R0M DetailS:

Based on Cyanogen Mod 2.3.2 or later ;-)

Kernel: Mik's Lernel (2.6.35.13-perf+mik@mik-desktop#21

Using Old Baseband (If i get the new baseband to work also, i will for sure make it for ya guys)

Thank's To:

Updating!

4 : estimated time:

Unknown ~ (Can variate because i will have alot of work to do, studies etc)

5 - drink a beer )

There's nothing to look up to :) as told I'm not a developer. I'm a porter that's trying to port this Rom :)

Not same thing. But thanks , i will continue after i came home doin some reading for my test.

can't understand plz erik clean everything in first and second post and make a clear post of whats working and whats not....
    And plz let me know when will gsm work on old baseband....

Waiting for you reply and beta2(of course).....

Thanx!
    Just remember to give the thanks to SWEATTAIMI for getting this on the LG-P500 and JieeHD for the original one. All I'm doing to getting stuff working.

Sent from my HTC Hero making C.R.E.A.M.
    Yesterday I got the basic port done. I just woke up and going to start porting the necessary parts to get stuff working.

Sent from my HTC Hero making C.R.E.A.M.