[ROM][19 July] - YanisoROM v1.6 - APM-EQS-Telstra ROM RUU 1.81 - Solid/Stable/Zippy

I'm thinking of discontinuing the development of this ROM

• Keep developing it, I use it!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Yeah it sucks, I have moved to Nocturnal ROM now

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

EoinCuinn

Aug 4, 2011
I flashed the RUU not long ago and there was no proxy.

It only had the following differences - authentication: chap and apn type: default,hipri

Also mms was using telstra.wap instead of telstra.mms = still works so I never bothered changing it.

My stock phone has no proxies and also has telstra.wap in the mms apn. Came out of the shop that way and works fine

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under

monstermm

Aug 15, 2011
Melbourne
My stock phone has no proxies and also has telstra.wap in the mms apn. Came out of the shop that way and works fine

Not sure if it was me of my friend. But seems my phone has been having MMS issues, taking hours to get an MMS through to the other end after seeming like a successful send.

Will be reverting back to the MMS setting recommended on the Telstra website (below), as I hadnt had problems using those settings on CleanRom when I had to set them manually. (Located in Melbourne)

http://www.configure.telstra.com.au/

a. Name: Telstra MMS
b. APN: Telstra.mms
c. MMSC: http://mmsc.telstra.com:8002
d. MMS proxy: 010.001.001.180
e. MMS port: 80
f. APN type: mms
Leave other fields unchanged

a. Name: Telstra Internet
b. APN: Telstra.wap
c. Proxy: 010.001.001.181
d. Port: 80
e. APN type: default
Leave other fields unchanged

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Also, has anyone been having issues with apps, specifically the play store and dropbox, when set to "update over wifi only" to disregard my settings and update over the mobile network? lost about 100mb because of this.

Last edited:

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
Flashed this ROM last night.
System/app/ Phonesky.apk is old Play Store needs to be updated.Once I login,it automaticly download new vending to data/app.
9 other apps outdated too.Also would be nice to add es file explorer to have access to sdcard without downloading it from playstore.
Keep up the good work.

kotton666

Jul 4, 2010
Oh no, another Aussie rom to choose from! radavs what have you started?!
Keep up the good work guys. We all appreciate your time and effort :)

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

tererai

Semi New update ready

Hey guys. I bring good news but not the one you are really looking for. The next release of Yansio ROM v1.5 will feature a working Advanced Power Menu for the Telstra ROM. All this was made possible by sk806, the maker of Magnolia ROM. The new update will be available in less than 24hrs from now. I still have no clue on how to integrate the new OTA, i'm looking into this however so for the mean time you can look forward to the new version of Yaniso coming in a jiffy

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin
Staff member
Hey guys. I bring good news but not the one you are really looking for. The next release of Yansio ROM v1.5 will feature a working Advanced Power Menu for the Telstra ROM. All this was made possible by sk806, the maker of Magnolia ROM. The new update will be available in less than 24hrs from now. I still have no clue on how to integrate the new OTA, i'm looking into this however so for the mean time you can look forward to the new version of Yaniso coming in a jiffy

New 1.89 RUU is available http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1543593 :good:

Reactions: tererai

Blaze_au

May 22, 2004
Melbourne
Could you please consider adding these battery images into the ROM, not 100% who to give credit to, they are out of one of the many battery percentage mods.

Thanks

Attachments

• battery-images.zip
    173.3 KB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yaniso%20Page.png

Guide for beginners to root, unlock bootloader, flash recovery, all things necessary to install this ROM

Flashing ROM and Review of Yaniso v1.0

This ROM is based on the 1.81 RUU for Telstra

Features

Advanced Power Menu (All thanks to sk806 - maker of Magnolia ROM for HOXL)
    EQS wit Battery Percentage (Thanks "scrosler")
    Multi Tasking Mod v2 (Thanks "scrosler")
    Bravia Engine (Thanks XxXPachaXxX)
    xLoud Engine (Thanks XxXPachaXxX)
    Playstation Cert. (WIP) (Thanks XxXPachaXxX)
    Jelly Bean Playstore
    Perfomance tweaks
    Deodexed (Thanks "radavs")
    Zipaligned
    JellyBean Boot animation (Thanks "XsMagical")
    3-dot menu removal with fully working recent apps button

Removed Apps

BPM_top10.apk
    Telstra Navigator
    TuneIn Radio
    Telstra Wallpaper Picker

Added Apps[/B

Es File Explorer

Changelog 18/07/12

Advanced Power Menu now works for Telstra ROMS!
    Updated some of the apps
    Added Bravia Engine and xLoud Engine
    Playstation Cert. (WIP)
    Added ESfile explorer
    JellyBean Bootanimation
    Improved Contacts app that supports higher resolution contact pictures ( Thanks Calkulin )

New version based on the most recent RUU 1.89 will come soon :victory:

Download Yaniso v1.5

Update patch v1.6

Enjoy, hit thanks if you like or even donate if u wish

Donors Thank you so much (inspired to work harder on this ROM now)

Alex B
    Hey buddy, posting the patch in the next 10mins, small file. Wipe dalvik cache only then install the zip

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Can somebody attach build.prop from this ROM
    PLEASE

Here you go..............
    Yeah the performance ones are the ones Scott listed but they have been done for you so you don't need to do them again. Next release will be this week with all the other tweaks the other ROMS have. Also working with the one x guys so I can have the million mods they have to our ROM. Will add the md5 once I get home, thanks for the corrections

New 1.89 RUU is available http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1543593 :good: