[2010/5/21] Snoopy everywhere! (M3D, M2D, S2U2, ThumbCal)

Search This thread
S

sjaak00000

working great on Xperia X1 with Touch-IT 10.4 ROM. :)

thanx a lot !

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
Ok or im either plain stupid or im plain stupid.

Why cant i rename the file to snoopy.s2u2? im on vista and when i press rename it looks like its already names snoopy.s2u2 :S!

Thanks for the help!

xxtreme

Mar 31, 2007
i just opened the file and over-wrote the existing files with the new ones. because i couldnt rename them too

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
Why cant i rename the file to snoopy.s2u2? im on vista and when i press rename it looks like its already names snoopy.s2u2 :S!

it's because the file extension ".zip" is hidden by Windows. i forgot it was the default settings in Windows :p
to make it more convenient to theme users, i double-compress *.s2u2 into *.zip (instead of renaming the files). pls see revised instructions and attachments in post #1

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
Ok thanks a lot! that got me one step further :)!
However now it says: "Invalid theme, missed file gfx/topbar.png?"

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
So i tried also to copy all the files into the main folder and overwrite everything he asks for but that wouldnt work either, at least not full since i got a snoopy slider button and icons now :)! rest aint working yet.

Sorry for my incapability but i like your theme a lot :)

Snager

Sep 24, 2007
slide to unlock (s2u2)

Thank you for a wonderful Theme! ..My fiancee loves snoopy and she will be thrilled to see it on her Touch Pro. I got everything working great on Touch Pro (VGA) but i was wondering if there is a way to remove the "slide to unlock" text on the bottom of the screen. The text is covering parts of snoopy and it does not look nice :(

Last edited:

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
Ok thanks a lot! that got me one step further :)!
However now it says: "Invalid theme, missed file gfx/topbar.png?"

may i know which particular version (wvga, vga or qvga) are you using? and, which version of S2U2 are you using? i decompressed all the 3 .s2u2 and could find topbar.png inside. :confused:

So i tried also to copy all the files into the main folder and overwrite everything he asks for but that wouldnt work either, at least not full since i got a snoopy slider button and icons now ! rest aint working yet.
um.... what are not working? maybe you can post a screenshot for my reference. now it's difficult for me to guess the cause of problem.

Last edited:

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
Ok What working is:

-The background (although i set that myself), and the yellow guy as slider :), (the "slide to charge text is stil there but the box around it is gone)!
-When it is charging snoopy fills up to where it is charged. and same as above only the slider.

Im using an omnia and im told i should use the qvga version then.

Thanks for the help ill try to post a screenshot asap.

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
Ok so a screenshot :)

Hope you can help me :D!

Attachments

• sshot003.jpg
    sshot003.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 68

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
Ok What working is:

-The background (although i set that myself), and the yellow guy as slider :), (the "slide to charge text is stil there but the box around it is gone)!
-When it is charging snoopy fills up to where it is charged. and same as above only the slider.

Im using an omnia and im told i should use the qvga version then.

Thanks for the help ill try to post a screenshot asap.
coebergh,
finally i see the issue -- you use omnia, which is wqvga. so, none of the 3 variants i've uploaded would fit for your case. later when i hv time maybe i can create a wqvga version.

Last edited:

coebergh

Jan 19, 2009
Ah thanks for clearing that up anyways since im assuming that i have an qvga divice :)!

So now i know its wqgva :) Thanks!

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
Hi PP18
can you help upgrade to Manila 2.5?

this can be considered, but i need to know the difference between m3d v2.0/2.1 and 2.5 before i know whether i can do it. could you direct me to any reference talking about the new things in v2.5, and download of a complete set of a v2.5 theme?

Monkii

Oct 23, 2007
Just installed this on my Telus Touch Pro 2 in Canada.

Working wonderfully!!
Absolutely love this theme!!!!!

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
EDIT 25 Sep: neither of the two cabs would work with Manila 2.5.1919xxxx
(for Manila 2.5.1919xxxx and 2.5.1920xxxx, please see post #1)

glad to know that there're so many peanuts fans like it. :)

here's a beta version for Manila 2.5. after all, i noticed that Manila 2.5 is changing and different builds are expecting different image sizes and positioning. so, before you try it out, pls remember to do a full backup.

referencing a couple themes available in this forum, seems some HD manila 2.5 rom would expect the image size as in Snoopy@M3Dv25_1917_tom_r1.1.CAB

for Diamond2 (Topaz), here's my own testing result:
Tom's Topaz Leo R1.1 -- Snoopy@M3Dv25_1917_tom_r1.1.CAB
udK's Leo R2 -- Snoopy@M3Dv25_1918_dutty_r0.CAB
Dutty's Leo R0 -- Snoopy@M3Dv25_1918_dutty_r0.CAB

Last edited:

e_artiles

Sep 13, 2009
Snoopy

Great work....I love Snoopy. I'm a bit of a newbie, how do you edit the 'lang' file to remove the 'Slide to unlock' text on S2U2?